1.9
Turnaround Time

Hi Team, This is just a short but frustrating experience that I had with Lazada recently, I bough a phone from lazada and ended up spending around 23000 Pesos on Lazada, the amount got charged and next day I got an email that It did not go through and would be reversed in next 5 days. I placed an order again and paid via hello pay this time and ended up spending the same amount of money twice, it's been already 10 days and I have not received the money back for the first order, whenever I contact Lazada the stupidest customer service I receive, the answer is just same which is like scripted that it's on floating status and now it says it may take upto 45 days for me to receive the money back. 45 DAYS FOR REAL, I Guess this is the last time I should make an online payment upfront for Lazada, It's the most *** service I've received so far.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Philippines Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Availability of products.

I didn't like: Apathetic customer service, Payment process.

Comments

LazadaPH
San Carlos City, Negros Occidental, Philippines #1286452

We understand how you feel about this and we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. For further assistance may we ask for the order number so that we can check it. Thank you.