I don't have enough money so please cancel ORDER 355299832 and when i check this site i had a doubt on your service. In my order it stated that my delivery will deliver on April 1 or 2 but today I received the text that it will be deliver TODAY.

Like what the H seriously today I don't have enough money. So cancel it please cancel ORDER 355299832. I had a doubt on your service because of these review. Cancel it, cancel it, I don’t want it anymore.

So cancel it. Cancel. Cancel. Cancel.

Cancel ORDER 355299832. It’s an effort f essay so please cancel it.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Philippines Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: cancel.

Comments

LazadaPH

Hi Marry Rose,

Upon checking, I see that your order was already canceled. In future, if you have any queries or concerns, don't hesitate to contact Lazada PH customer service hotline at (02) 795 8900 or send an email through this link http://bit.ly/I6aQMR.

Alternatively, you may chat with them by going to www.lazada.com.ph: help center> contact us page> Chat Us. Please be aware that they are available on Monday to Friday from 9AM - 6PM.

LazadaPH

Hi, Marry. Please be reminded that we only have 6 hours to cancel our orders after is has been placed.

As for your orders, all items have been shipped and on its way.

For this we suggest that you may just call our CS hotline at 02-7958900 for further assistance and updates, email us at www.lazada.com.ph/contact/ or engage in our live chat available from Mondays thru Fridays @ 9am - 6pm using the same link. Good day!