i want to modify my orders but the cancel request "next" button is not working. please fix the problem and cancel my orders : 332233862 and 372813862. i have decided to put it into one order so i wont be charged twice for the delivery fee. please cancel my request asasp asap asap asap asap asap asap asap asap please cancel it asap ty.

cancel my order cancel my order, i ordered it around 1am , wait for teh so called thing as 60 minutes to refresh the site but no cancellation request noted. please help me solve this issue.

please Cancel my order for now. thanks!

Reason of review: problems on order cancelling .

Preferred solution: make sure all options are working.

Comments

#1120927

Hi Lazada, can you please cancell my order having the order no. 324584912.

It is a SMART BRO 4G LTE POCKET WIFI.

This is because I will change the item I want to purchase. Kindly send a confirmation of cancellation through my email.

#1119601

I would like to cancel my orders but i cancel because there is no cancel option please help me

Tagum City, Davao, Philippines #1108863

Hello LazadaPH. Please cancel my ORDER # 347413952. Thank You

Hi, Please cancel my ORDER # 367864952. Accidentally ordered the same item with different payment method please cancel it asap. thank you

Hello. PLease cancel my ORDER # 334978652 .

Please. The 'Next' button won't work.

Hi, Lazada! Please cancel my order 341252682 (Nikon Coolpix s2900 and Toshieba 32gb micro-sd)

I Also Want to Cancel my Order

356521682

the next button is not working...

please cancel my order #328834192 thank you LAZADA ..

LazadaPH

Hi, thank you for letting us know about your cancellation.We have confirmed that your orders 332233862 and 372813862 were already cancelled. Thank you!

to LazadaPH #1075477

Please cancel my order : #331598792

i want to change my order please.

Select the items that you want to cancel. doesnt have the box.

to LazadaPH Tagum City, Davao, Philippines #1108858

Hello LazadaPH. Please cancel my ORDER # 347413952. Thank You

Muntinlupa, Muntinlupa, Philippines #1063765

please cancel my order ab rocket trainer (blue) w/ free hot shapers women's shapewarevpants (black) with an order # 383596562 because we have not enough money to pay for it when it arrives, i guess i have the right to cancel it since you have this "cooling off period" which allows your costumers to cancel their orders within 24 hours please notify me through text message 09055435360 when the cancelation has been succeeded. i hope you consider my concern. thankyou!

please cancel my order

to lionel torio #1064423

Hi Lionel, we'll call you again with the time you've told us so we can discuss your cancellation request. Thank you.

Muntinlupa, Muntinlupa, Philippines #1063762

please cancel my order ab rocket trainer (blue) w/ free hot shapers women's shapewarevpants (black) with an order # 383596562 because we have not enough money to pay for it when it arrives, i guess i have the right to cancel it since you have this "cooling off period" which allows your costumers to cancel their orders within 24 hours please notify me through text message when the cancelation has been succeeded. i hopeyou consider my concern. thankyou

LazadaPH

No worries, the following order numbers were already cancelled. By the way, we have an ongoing sale that will run until 12/12.

Join us and enjoy discounts up to 95% off on selected items.

To know more, kindly visit our website: http://bit.ly/OnlineREvolutionPH for more information. Happy shopping!