Bohol, Central Visayas

Hello. My younger brother and sister made 3 orders without the knowledge of my parents. They are just kids, and they weren't taking it seriously. Now I would like to request the cancellation the following orders:

398815996339915996312885996

I'm posting it here, as there is no "cancel" button in the "my orders". Thank you very much.

398815996339915996312885996

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

LazadaPH
San Carlos City, Negros Occidental, Philippines #1180389

Thanks for letting us know about this. Please be reminded that we only have 6 hours to cancel our orders after it has been placed.

After the given time has lapsed, we suggest that you may just call our CS hotline at 02-7958900 for further assistance and updates, email us at www.lazada.com.ph/contact/ or engage in our live chat available from Mondays thru Fridays @ 9am - 6pm using the same link. Good day!