Bohol, Central Visayas

Hello. My younger brother and sister made 3 orders without the knowledge of my parents. They are just kids, and they weren't taking it seriously. Now I would like to request the cancellation the following orders:

398815996339915996312885996

I'm posting it here, as there is no "cancel" button in the "my orders". Thank you very much.

398815996339915996312885996

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of a product or service. Lazada Philippines needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lazada Philippines.

Comments

LazadaPH
San Carlos City, Negros Occidental, Philippines #1180389

Thanks for letting us know about this. Please be reminded that we only have 6 hours to cancel our orders after it has been placed.

After the given time has lapsed, we suggest that you may just call our CS hotline at 02-7958900 for further assistance and updates, email us at www.lazada.com.ph/contact/ or engage in our live chat available from Mondays thru Fridays @ 9am - 6pm using the same link. Good day!