I had instant regret after ordering, Now I can cancel my order but it hasn't been shipped yet. please cancel my order #347232975 .

I don't have the money to buy this now because of problems, please understand. Thank you. I can see the cancel button but it won't allow me to. I ordered it at night and went to sleep the next day I couldn't cancel it.

I really don't have the money now because of the series of events today.

My order was cash on delivery so there can probably be a way to cancel this. Thank so so so so you very much!

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Cancellation rule.

Comments

please cancel my order #203132240872760...I'm really sorry!I don't have the money to buy this now because of problems, please understand. Thank you.

I can see the cancel button but it won't allow me to.

I ordered it at night and went to sleep the next day when i review it and tried to cancel, I couldn't cancel it.I really don't have the money now because of the series of events today.My order was cash on delivery so there can probably be a way to cancel this. Thanks.please, cancel it.

LazadaPH

Hello Madame/Sir, we do understand your concern. Upon checking the said order is already heading to 2go warehouse yet it is Cash on delivery.

You may coordinate with the delivery team once they contact you about your order delivery that you will proceed to cancel your order due to some circumstances or your own reasons. You may refuse it especially if it is really necessary. You may also connect with us through our social media account like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+ and Youtube to assist you immediately.

For further assistance, you may click this link http://bit.ly/2xAl213. Thank you!

excribo_20