Please cancel my order because we don't have enough money right now. Maybe next time i will order.

But for now PLEASE CANCEL IT. we are still facing a crisis here in our house. Because this coming week we are having our midterm thats why we have a shortage in money. I am sorry for the inconvenience.

Just Cancel my Order. thank you may God guide you. im sorry if i am so numb to file a order without enough money to pay. PLEASE READ THIS.

JUST CANCEL MY ORDER! #302841333 CANCEL IT RIGHT NOW! CANCEL MY ORDER!

CANCEL IT! PLEASE

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of status of order. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss dslr camera. Lazada Philippines needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dslr camera in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lazada Philippines.

Comments

My order smartwatch is not yet arrive..its already 2 weeks after! damn transaction!

LazadaPH
#1019343

Thanks for letting us know about your concern. We were trying to reach you via the mobile number saved on our system, but to no avail.

Since your order will still be verified, you may request for the cancellation once our order verification's team called you. Should you have concerns other than this, please feel free to contact us again.

Good day!

LazadaPH
#1019341

Hi Christine, we tried to reach you regarding this concern however, the number seems busy. You may call our customer service hotline at (02) 795-8900 or you may also send us an email through this link for order cancellation http://bit.ly/I6aQMR. Thank you.