Please cancel my order because i just accidentally press it and i dont have much money and i think i have the right to cancel it because of your "Cooling Off Period" that says i have the right tp cancel it within 24 hours after my purchase and we have some family issues ongoing right now

PPlease cancel my order #335251522

Please cancel my order #335251522

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Comments

I purchased two items, kitchen scale and keyboard.Thank you for the prompt delivery.But the scale is only up to 5 kgs. it is not the item i ordered.

I specifically ordered the Blue Cat B-014 10kg.

I would request a delivery of replacement or full refund as soon as possible.i look forward to a satisfactory outcome of this issue.

my order #344949822

e-mail me at jongrohama@gmail.com

LazadaPH
to gnob5 #1053801

Hi, we have been trying to reach you but the line just keeps on ringing. Please be aware that if ever you received a defective or wrong item, you may return it to us so we can evaluate the item.

Provided that, it's still within our Returns period. In your case, you only have 7 days (7 days after you received your item) to return the item.

Beyond that time frame will not be considered as a valid return. To know more about our Returns policy, please visit this link: http://bit.ly/14xShiP Thank you.

LazadaPH

Hi, Roland. We have been trying to reach you but the line just keeps on ringing.

Nevertheless, we have already cancelled your order on our system.

If you have concerns other than this, please feel free to contact us again. Thanks.