Misamis Occidental, Northern Mindanao

This is Geofrey A. Gepitulan, I ordered Cherry Mobile Android One. I want to cancel it because I was just curious concerning how this online mall work. I hope you will consider this because I have no work and enough money to pay this one. I'm still a student and brought by curiosity I made a mistake ordering the said thing. Please do consider my request for my mom and dad will get pissed and disappointed at the same time to me. Thank you!

I hope you consider this request. Have a great day ahead!

And I'm hoping for your immediate response regarding this matter.

Attached herewith is the link where I ordered the Item http://www.lazada.com.ph/cherry-mobile-android-one-8gb-grey-431061.html

This reviewer shared experience about "i can't pay my order and my curiosity just brought me here." and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. The author is overall dissatisfied with Lazada Philippines. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lazada Philippines.

Comments