(201543321830933 order no.) 2 months na pero subject to cancelation pa rin. Paano na lang u 9,840 peso voucher ko.

Hindi maayos ang customer service ng lazada. Mag-email ng cancelation notice pero hindi pa pala cancel. Sa chat puro ready to ship ang sinasabing status ng agent wala namang madeliver.

Ano ba talaga lazada meron ba o wala sinasayang niyo oras at pera ko. Ano ba pang concrete evidence ang kailangan niyo para macancel niyo to, hindi pa ba sapat na wala kayong madeliver para i-cancel niyo at mabalik ang voucher ko.

Comments

LazadaPH

Hi JayRT, please be advise that we will coordinate your concern to our pertinent department. We will be sending you an update once we have a feedback coming from them.For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.You may also reach us via our Social Media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, IG, Youtube and Google+, LIVE Chat is available from 8am-5pm Mondays-Fridays. Regards!

IdolizedHyena
to LazadaPH #1512194

I ordered cellphone but I received headphone. The delivery guy wants to pay for the item first before I open the package and SAD, No cellular phone inside.I returned the item almost one month ago but the status until now is "Package Received".

No progress at all. Customer service did not answer my questions accurately.

I am asking for the the status of my specific concern but they keep on answering the policy that is copied from website and pasted to chat box.They did not make any follow up. CHAT AGENTS are USELESS.I demand for immediate refund for my item returned before we go to trial by publicity.order#201985127032144.Reason of review: Poor customer service.Monetary Loss: $9620.Preferred solution: Full refund.I didn't like: Very frustrating, Not keeping promises, Customer service is basically made to stall.