Grabe nag order ako ng Hair iron nung Sep. 8 at dumating sya September 25 na..ang nakakalungkot pa dun iba ang diniliver sa akin instead hair iron ang naresive ko Hair rebonding cream!!!

nareturn ko na kahapon sa 7-eleven..bakit hanggang ngaun wala parin akung update ano ngyayari..gusto ko replace nyo or balik pera worth 1,6.23 peso un..

#206413422175276..eto po ang number ko cp.09233466239. salamat.

Product or Service Mentioned: Flat Iron.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

CreamyWhiteRhinoceros

You can't trust LAZADA ANYMORE. I had paid for huwawei nova 3i but they sent me a piece of garbage, a broken tile stone.

No refund yet.

they cancell my return in lazada apps even if it was shipped already via LBC. Lazada i ordered phone worth 15,762.00 why did you sent a gargabe to me?

LazadaPH

Hi NauticalChowChow. Thank you for accepting my call today.

Rest assured that this concern will be handled with urgency. For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.