Cagayan De Oro City, Cagayan De Oro
2.3

i delivered back the defected product that lazada delivered upon me. however im so confused because as i sees of all the reviews in here.

almost of them complain that the RETURN PROCESS is taking soooo long super long.. i cant afford to make business with people who are unresponsive please follow up my RETURN PRODUCT as soon as possible, i would be totally satisfied. also i would like to complain about the products that you've delivered that it takes almost MILLENNIA till it arrive...

please reply and dont be unresponsive coz it pissess off your costumers! PLEASE follow this up,

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I liked: Website, Wide array of products, Cash on delivery.

I didn't like: Service, Give false information, Poor customer service, Slow delivery, Inconsistent delivery.

Comments

moodswings
Pasig, Manila, Philippines #959755

File a complaint to the DTI -ASAP!

LazadaPH

Hi, reymarkanggoy26. Thank you for bringing this concern to our attention.

Please be informed that your returned item is still in transit via LBC. We will update you once item has reached our warehouse. Also, item will undergo evaluation process for 2 business days once it is on our end.

If you have other questions, suggestions and concerns, please dont hesitate to contact us at our customer service hotline at (02) 795-8900 for further assistance or you may also send us an email through this link http://bit.ly/I6aQMR. Thank you!

to LazadaPH #974554

That's be Lazada. Just like my return, for 9 days your company denied having it.

LBC provided confirmation that you received it, but you lied and lied. Lazada is not to be trusted, quit telling people to contact your customer service (they are very *** and worthless)