Resolved
1.9

Update by user Aug 15, 2020

Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with product or service ordered.

Original review posted by user Aug 15, 2020

I want to know where is my order and I can receive that I never heard any updates pls tell us where na

User's recommendation: Don’t buy this item I’m telling to all of u.. seems like me don’t have patience to wait u will be irritating.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Philippines Shipping Service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Lazada Philippines Pros: Lbc i like deliver items.

Lazada Philippines Cons: I did not like just what happen and i m not satisfied.

Comments

#1911258

Hello Rheda, we understand how you feel and we appreciate that you reached out to us. Upon checking, your remaining order Ceramic Pan is now ready for pick-up from the seller and will be handed over to our Logistics team.

Since this is still within the delivery timeframe, kindly anticipate to have it delivered on or before August 26, 2020. Rest assured, you will be notified once it is out for delivery. You may check this link https://tinyurl.com/yad2p9y4 on how you may track the status of your order. For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.

Lazada Philippines Reviews