i have already please cancel my order 352187262 please cancel my order i have already please cancel my order..please cancel my order..please cancel my order please cancel my order.. please cancel my order..

please cancel my order... 352187262 cancel my order please cancel my order. please cancel my order... please cancel my order..

please cancel my order please cancel my order.. please cancel my order.cancel my order. please cancel my order. please cancel my order..

please cancel my order.. please cancel my order.. please cancel my order. please cancel my order..

please cancel my order.. please cancel my order.. please cancel my order.. please cancel my order..

please cancel my order.. please cancel my order

I didn't like: Give false information.

Comments

Taipei, Tai-Pei, Taiwan, Province Of China #1250660

Pls pkicancel nmn po order k kgvi ko tintry icncel # 386631889 wala po kong pngbayad slmat asap po

LazadaPH

Hi, we're trying to call you regarding your request but the line just keeps on ringing. As much as we'd like to cancel your order, we cant proceed since item was already dispatched from our warehouse and is now on its way to you.

Anyways, you may just refuse the delivery for it to be cancelled. By the way, we'll be having our TWO BIGGEST SALE this year, happening on 11/11 and 12/12. Where you can enjoy discounts up to 95% off on selected items.

Click this link for more info.: http://bit.ly/OnlineREvolutionPH. And check out this link to join Lazada's event http://on.fb.me/1KWJN2e Happy Shopping!

I will write to an anonymous website with no ties to the business in question and hope that my order will somehow magically get cancelled. I am dumber than a bag of hammers.

I adore the Kardashians.

Could there be a connection? ;-)