Candelaria, Calabarzon

How can i know that may payment through 7eleven have successfully done..after the payment i receive a msg on my cp no. 09227636882 that my payment to LAZADA has been completed.and for more information check my email ad imeldamplata22@yahoo.com but until now no more msg from my email ad..pls the only concern i just want to know is can you receive my payment through ECpay? And when is the shipment of my order?.i am sorry about that because this is my first time to pay on 7eleven.i preferred to pay on cash on delivery basis.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Lazada Philippines. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lazada Philippines to have the product delivered.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lazada Philippines lazada philippines express delivery service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

LazadaPH
Makati, Manila, Philippines #1230461

Thanks for taking our call, Imelda. You may track the delivery of your order via LBC's tracking tool using this link: http://www.lbcexpress.com/track/.

You may just provide this TN 891005514096. As mentioned, you may expect the delivery on or before 14-Nov-2016.

For more concerns, you may also send us message / comments via Lazada's Social Media accounts (FB, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube and Google+), call our CS hotline at 02-7958900 for further assistance and updates, email us at www.lazada.com.ph/contact/ or engage in our live chat available from Mondays thru Fridays @ 9am - 6pm using the same link. Good day!