Return process seems difficult when the item is not in the history ordered. The instructions clearly stated that the return will not be processed without return order filled.

I am a regular customer but for now I hate LAZADA. Try to improve and give more options in returning order... Do we have to call in your landline which requires more mobile load. My order number is 376428975.

The battery I ordered drains fast. It was delivered to me last 5 days ago.

Review about: Lazada Philippines Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

LazadaPH

Hello Madame, we do apologize for what happened. We tried to contact you but it seems that the contact details were out of reach.

You may pack the item on how you received it and write the order number on the piece of paper and attach it to the parcel. You may bring it to the nearest LBC near you and no fee will be collected. You may coordinate with the LBC personnel that you already coordinated your return process to us. Once it arrives in our warehouse, you will be notified via email.

The email registered upon placing the order. You may also connect with us through our social media accounts like Lazada Philippines Facebook page, Twitter, Instagram, Google+ and Youtube.

You may also contact us via www.lazada.com.ph/contact. Thank you!