Verified Reviewer

2.1

Ordered surround sound system, from Polk Audio. For 11.11

Paid around 52k, delivery arrived but missing 2 main speakers. Courier thinks they will be delivered later because of size.....

Never arrived. Countless calls and contact to them. Shows online as delivered. So now it's down to me to chase around.

All I'm directed to do is claim a refund that I don't want.

I want Lazada to acknowledge their poor system and make the delivery.

I don't want refund as I paid extra for using my foreign account to pay.

So I'm the loser in this. And then expected to pay extra again.

Automated and scripted customer care is a joke. Each time they give the same response. Apply for a refund.

"It's our policy sir"

But it isn't mine.

Your mantra. The customer is always wrong..

I am praying for Amazon to arrive here and blow away Lazada.

And if someone did steal my speakers, I sincerely hope your on your Highway to ***

Will never buy a high value item from these muppets again.

Totally pissed with them.

User's recommendation: Never buy high cost through this company.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

#1960490

Hi Paul B, we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern?

Lazada Philippines Reviews