Tangerang, Jawa Barat

i have ordered a printer way back november 2014. printer came and to my dismay it was used and broken.

I have contacted customer services,exchanges emails and for nearly two months now still this issue is outstanding. I mean can they just verify it easily on their data base. i mean i am really pissed with this online store and how they handle complaints. LAZADA please check order number 301659959.

One more time please expedite. otherwise i will file complain to DTI if still within this week this issue will not be resolved.

I have returned the printer using 2GO which i have confirmed they lost the items. i don't know what exactly happen. all documents needed for the returns are all there and supplied to customer service.

check on your data data base the complaints, the emails and the repetition of your responses.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Very poor customer service.

Comments

moodswings
Mandaluyong, Manila, Philippines #948818

What happened to your order? Did you file to the DTI?

to moodswings Tangerang, Jawa Barat, Indonesia #948820

nothing happen and the same bs responses i get. I may not be able to file it personally but my family will.

moodswings
to Anonymous Mandaluyong, Manila, Philippines #948821

Where's Tangerang, Jawa Barat? You seem to live far away to be able to file to DTI.

My refund /replacement process has also been declined. Sad to say, I will never shop in this store again.