I just called up your customer service today August 24, 2015 at around 5:13 am. I purchased Health Herald Digital Therapy Machine last week.

I called up the customer service if it is possible for me to buy additional electrode pads in the event that the electrode pads included are all used up. But the guy (customer service representative) is not helpful on my inquiries about the additional electrode that i may purchase. No efforts to ask anyone from his co-employees. I think Lazada should be aware of the attitudes of its customer service representatives.

The guy is like a tape recorder when he answered me on my queries, its as if i am talking with a machine.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Lazada Philippines. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lazada Philippines to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lazada Philippines health herald digital therapy machine for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

LazadaPH

Hello again. We'd like to apologize for the attitude/behavior of our CS when he was talking to you.

As our client, we value all your feedback and suggestion. Rest assured that we'll have him coached regarding proper customer handling and we'll make sure that this wont happen again. Please let us know if you have concerns other than this.

We'll be more than willing to assist you. Good day!

LazadaPH

Hi, we're from Lazada Ph Social Media Team. We're sorry to hear about what happened.

Sorry we currently do not have the item you are looking for. Though we are unable to provide the exact date of stock availability, you may sign up for an email notification through our Notify Me tool. Simply enter the item name and your email address through this tool.

For more information about Lazada, please refer to our Help Center page at http://www.lazada.com.ph/helpcenter/. Thank you.

LazadaPH

Hi, this is one of Lazada Staff. We respect your opinion on this matter however, the item you are looking for is currently not available.

Though we are unable to provide the exact date of stock availability, you may sign up for an email notification through our “Notify Me” tool. Simply enter the item name and your email address through this tool.