3.3
Turnaround Time

It happened to me twice. My voucher is not refunded only the paypal credit.

I chatted with them and the agents insist its already refunded according to their system. They also insist i ask the company who gave the Voucher to me. The company tells me to go to lazada because it is their voucher and only they can refund it, which is i already know except the agents in lazada obviously from lack of common sense did not know. I ask 4 to 5 agents before my first refund problem is solved.

Then the second time it happens , i already talked to them and they will escalate it to their dept. and will only take 24 to 48 hours, but none of them is true.

until now the lazada customer service does not do anything about this. What can i expect, even the others who has much bigger problem they dont do anything anyway.

Preferred solution: voucher refund.

I liked: Fast delivery, Online product range.

I didn't like: Poor customer service, Very careful what purchased no vendor screening for true product.

Comments

LazadaPH

Hi ThoseBeetle, may we know the order number of your item for us to check it? We are continuously working on making our services better.

Thus, we wont tolerate any untoward incidents to happen again. For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.

You may also reach us via our Social Media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, IG, Youtube and Google+. Regards!

ThoseBeetle
to LazadaPH #1484998

Order #200840209561103Teddy VIP Bichon golden retriever dog nestim also attempting to communicate at twitter Ask Lazada PH @asklazadaphno one is communicating with me even its already 2 days now..

LazadaPH
to ThoseBeetle #1486255

Hi, ThoseBeetle. Please try to check your Lazada account and click your login and select the word "vouchers" under " Manage my account".

to LazadaPH #1486288

No nothing still....There are no vouchers yet if thats the message you want me to see..