Turnaround Time

I am still waiting for my order to arrive. Suppose to arrive on 12 December but nothing came until now.... nobody to communicate except a ROBOT . Hello Lazada, how could you claim to be the leading shop online when you dont even communicate properly to your customers???

Shame on you....

Please update me about my order....

Shipment 2 of order#213420192680255

almariecarr07@gmail.com. thanks.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Philippines Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

LazadaPH

Hi GuardedHoneyBee105. We do apologize about what happened.

Please be advised that we have 1-7 days delivery within Metro Manila and 5-12 days delivery time lead for orders outside Metro Manila. Sundays and Holidays are not included. For the items shipped via sea such as power bank, selected electronics, liquid exceeding 100 ml, please add 15 days on top of the said timeframe. For imported items, the delivery time frame would be 20-30 calendar days.

For more information about shipping and delivery, please refer to this link http://bit.ly/2zAxkmZ. For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.