Verified Reviewer

My order was cancelled due to unknown reason. When I asked about it, they have different answers.

I requested for price difference and told me to wait for 24 to 48 hours. After 48 hours no update yet so, I contacted them again still they told me to wait again and it goes on for 11 days I asked for a supervisor and asked me to wait a call within the day. No one called me, so the following day I contacted them again. Same response, wait for a call within the day.

It goes on for 3 days still no call.

I only want an update. You might tell me, I didn't lose anything anyway but you could have at least update me regarding my request.

User's recommendation: If things like this happens to you. Ask for a manager instead, since customer service agent has limited resources. Supervisor, don't want to call you too. Better, don't pick Lazada. Shoppe has better customer service. They ask you to wait for 24 to 48 hours yet wala pang 48 hours, resolve na problema.

Preferred solution: Price difference.

Lazada Philippines Pros: Good deals and buyer protection.

Comments

#1959683

Agree with Shopee having superb customer service! Plus they address your concern even if it’s still within the est delivery date. I never got frustrated with them.

#1959101

Hi, Ma'am/Sir. We understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us.

For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern? For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.

Lazada Philippines Reviews