1.8

Ordered something and paid via LazWallet on Nov11. Est delivery due date is Dec 2. Nov16, my order which is from overseas was already handed over to sorting hub here in PH (customs clearance done and all that jazz).

After several days of not seeing an update in the app, I asked for the status and all theyre telling me is that its still within the promised due date (which is fair btw, but its already shady how the order is not moving at all, no status change whatsoever). Day before the due date, I asked again coz Im in the province and if were being honest, even if moved that day, it still wouldnt able to fulfill the promised delivery date. Again, promises that it will get delivered with the due date is what I got.

And when it went past the due date, I asked again for the status, this time they told me to wait for 48hrs for an update. Did it happen? No! No update at all! Fuming mad, i contacted their chat support again, told me to wait for 3days again? Like how could you not have any update? They said they are not connected to the delivery team and just sends them reports. Then what the *** is the customer support for!? The delivery team should have their own customer support then! Not those specialists telling me promises they dont even have control of apparently.

So i told them to cancel my order, and guess what? I had to freaking wait again. For a paid order at that! Them holding my money because they cant sort their logistics issue is beyond me. And the guaranteed delivery thing they put in the products is NOTHING! I dont feel any guarantee at all (unless the guaranteed delivery means guaranteed promises for delivery coz thats all I got).

User's recommendation: Just go to Shopee if the product you’re looking for is there as well, cheaper delivery fees too! Plus when you ask for an update, they deliver their promise of an update!

Comments

#1960056

Hi PissedConsumer232****, we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern?

Lazada Philippines Reviews