Verified Reviewer

I am three years customer of Lazada and for past years my experience to all my purchased and delivery are all good. But yesterday one of your seller THE BIG STORE ONLINE might own by JOHN PETER POZON push me to cancel my purchase in lazada and urge me to pay direct to seller for fast transaction.

In short I was scam. Please see PDF attached our conversation aand payment in Lazada and viber. I am hoping for your fast response. If I cannot back my money, just assure me the necessary action for this seller.

I am helping other consumers to not victim by this seller. I would like to report it on your customer service chat, Cleo send me a form but the attachment is not functioning for proof of chat and payment conversation, converted to pdf, docs, jpg and png. I call your landline and it is not in service.

I do email also @ your customer@***.com.ph but my email return. I am really dismayed to your poor customer service.

Preferred solution: Fast Customer Service.

Lazada Philippines Pros: Beware john peter pozon of big store online, To deliver my parcel, Ease of use.

Lazada Philippines Cons: Pro seller not pro buyer, Delay delivery, Fraud form attachment malfunction, Automated cleo chat response no follow up, Lazada chat no live person assist.

Comments

This link http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO is you back me to Cleo, it's Lazada automatic response on chat and as what I said to my complain I am not satisfied. Might as well your social media are all have automatic response.

What I need is a live person who will assist me for my complain.

Can you give me your other contact number. This one is not functioning (02) - 7795-**** or do email me.

Hi Sir/Ma'am, we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to discuss and to get more details of the said person, may we ask for your best time to call?

Lazada Philippines Reviews