Poor Customer Service Fake Products and They avoid or refused product warranty. They advertise as one year warranty but in a bloody processing experience.

Also I told them o deactivate my account with immediate effect! I hate when I call customer service 27/7 hotline but nobody want's to answer, almost of my transaction delivered with wrong model or fake product. there no proper quality assurance on delivering products most of the products are defective.

my last order takes 1 month to deliver. and unorganized courer service.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Philippines Warranty.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Warranty is not clear.

Comments

LazadaPH

Thanks for letting us know about your concern and we apologize for this. If ever you received a counterfeit item, we let you send us a photo then send us back the item for evaluation.

If proven fake, we'll process refund/replacement. For product warranties, we can provide you the nearest accredited service center on your location so that you can personally know the necessary updates for your items. We also cant deactivate your personal accounts on our system. For this, you may just "UNSUBSCRIBE" or delete Lazada app on your mobile phone.

And finally, for order deliveries, we have 1-9 business days for orders within Metro Manila, 7-14 business days outside the Metro, 21-25 business days for IMPORT items and additional 15 business days for POWERBANKS since they contain LITHIUM that may explode once sent via air. For deliveries, Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays are not included.