3.3
Turnaround Time

I've been a loyalist shopper of Lazada because I find shopping with them easy & convenient just like their slogan "Effortless shopping" not until I've experienced an inconvenience from trying to avail their advertised promos & reaching out to their customer service support for resolution of the issues I've encountered.

It was such a hassle! Imagine trying to speak with one of their customer service agents through email only to find out that their email support service is no longer available unlike years back wherein it's easy to follow-up concerns because you can communicate with their email support specialist with a ticket number as your reference.

But now it's a different story, you get to speak to a lazbot (robot) who can't understand your concern & when I was able to reach supposedly "live agents" both of them weren't able to help me at all. The first one introduced herself as Maria (this was last April 25), she's like an automated chat promt sending me irrelevant responses that's why I've mistaken her as a lazbot at first. And then without addressing my issues, she kept on asking me: "Is there anything else that I can help you with?" In my mind, I was like "Ok... that script is very easy to decipher when's the time that you should be asking that to your customer which is obviously after addressing the customer's concern."

And then we agreed upon her sending me an email right after our chat session wherein I can further discuss my concern which is the 375 remainder of the 25% extra credit that I should have gotten from loading my lazada e-wallet at 7/11 worth 2000 within the promo period (based on their promo: Earn 25% extra credit or maximum of 500 when you load your e-wallet at Lazada) I was expecting to receive 500 but only 175 was credited to my account by Lazada. And the only thing that Maria sent me was the transcript of our chat conversation.

And then yesterday, April 26, I tried reaching out to Lazada's live customer service again since the previous agent was very unhelpful, this time I was able to get a hold of Kevin, he's more human to talk to unlike the previous one. He seemed sincere in his willingness to help me, he apologized for the inconvenience, thank me for my patience & reassured me that from that point on, he'd be the one to attend my concern. He even promised me that he'll be sending me an email with regards to my concern within the day but just like Maria, he didn't stay true to his words & didn't get back to me.

That's just one of the unresolved issues I've encountered with Lazada's promos for their 6th birthday. Also yesterday while looking for discount vouchers on their website, I've stumbled upon their promo which is "get 25% discount, 500 maximum when you use your visa or mastercard (debit or credit card)" Upon entering the voucher code, there's a notification that says something like "25% will be applied upon entering your payment details" Upon entering my payment details & placing my order, I was expecting that the 25% will be deducted from the amount that will be debited into my account but there was no discount applied even though I've used a Visa debit card in paying for my order. (COME ON LAZADA, STOP ADVERTISING SOMETHING THAT YOU COULDN'T COMPLY ON JUST TO LURE CUSTOMERS TO BUY FROM YOUR WEBSITE) So what I did since I didn't get my expected discount, I cancelled my order immediately & requested for a refund. My refund request was completed in just a few minutes however I found out on their website that processing of refund by the bank will take 3-5 business days & crediting back of the refund to my account will take up to 45 business days since I used a debit card. (for credit card, it will only take up to 15 business days) Howcome the turnaround time is that long??

Lazada, make sure that you will refund my money, or else I'll make sure to file a complaint to DTI.

Shopping with Lazda had been a breeze to me but dealing with their poor customer service & encountering issues with their promos is very stressful.

But at your own risk!

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Philippines Deal.

Preferred solution: Credit the remainder 375 extra credit to my lazada e-wallet that I should've gotten as well as make sure to refund my 1541 within 45 business days from my cancelled transaction because of your non-compliance to your promo..

I liked: Delivery service& quality products.

I didn't like: Poor customer service at paasa sa promos.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Apr 26.

Comments

LazadaPH

Hi Sir/Mam, we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern?

LazadaPH

Hi TediousDeer, may we know the order number of your item for us to check it? We are continuously working on making our services better.

Thus, we wont tolerate any untoward incidents to happen again. For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.

You may also reach us via our Social Media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, IG, Youtube and Google+. Regards!