Verified Reviewer

Lex deliver courier (Cebu City) refuses to state how much payment I need to leave with staff when I am not available. This is a REGULAR feature - very poor delivery service.

Preferred solution: Change delivery courier (Lex).

Lazada Philippines Cons: Lex delivery.

Comments

#1996957

kupal kasi mga Rider na yan.. akala mo kung sino..

#1995897

Hi charles m, we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern?

#1995980
@lazadaph

Several orders. I am sent txt msgs by Lex courier to leave payment with staff / friend etc if I am not available.

I ask (txt) how much to leave and never get an answer. I have tried to report this to Lazada several times before. The courier also refused to reply when I asked for Cebu Lex office so that I could speak to his supervisor - no reply.

I found the couriers name and office number myself this morning and left a msg with Lex Mandaue. No reply from them.

Lazada Philippines Reviews