Good Day to You Sir, I thought the total amount of my order is ₱ 4,056.20 but when i double check it. I was shocked when i saw the total amount of my order it became ₱ 5,056.20, Can you Please cancel my order because I dont have enough money to pay it....

Don't worry sir I will Buy it Again when I have enough money to purchase it.. ,Can you Please Cancel my ORDER?? Here is my Order No. #304324217 Please Cancel my Order SIr..

Please Please..

I dont have enough money to buy it. Thank you sir I hope I can received a Good Result on this.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of online order from Lazada Philippines. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lazada Philippines to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was poor customer service. Author liked the most cash on delivery. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lazada Philippines for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

LazadaPH

Hi, Enrico123. Thank you for your comment.

However, as per checking, this order has been successfully delivered.

If you have other questions, suggestions and concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us at our customer service hotline at (02) 795-8900 for further assistance or you may also send us an email through this link http://bit.ly/I6aQMR. Thank you!