1.2
Turnaround Time

I placed an order from Lazada on July 24. I did not receive the order and they even charged my Paypal/Credit Card account.

My bank did not receive any cancellation instruction from lazada, hence fund was sent to them. I have been asking for a refund since August and been receiving no material solution. I've been getting therun-around from their customer support team and with differing response. Lazada service is very poor.

They cannot hold their customers money in their account.

Are they not reconciling their income, meaning they have this much money but the item was not dispatched? Surely this is a breach of consumer protection laws.

Comments

LazadaPH

We're sorry to hear about this amarcelo. Please provide us your order number so that we can assist you properly.

to LazadaPH #1388907

I have been reaching lazada through social media. Twitter, Facebook, chat but no resolution. i still have not received the refund for order number 358416217 amount ph4516.80

LazadaPH
to Anna marcelo #1395368

Hi Anna, thank you for accepting our call. For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.