Verified Reviewer

Lazada Philippines is spoiling the good name of the Lazada group.

You sign up a seller who does not fulfill nor honor its obligations of the sale agreement.

And when your seller does not deliver the product as ordered by me, your customer, you do nothing about it. You just wash your hands of it and nonchalantly inform that my return was not accepted.

For your information, I only placed my order because I was under the impression that Lazada will be backing up the sale. I would otherwise not have done so!

I will also advertise to all concerned about the negligent and irresponsible way that Lazada does its business!

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

#2007824

Hi Christopher O, we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. Upon checking your concern, you file an online return last April 15 but the seller rejected it.

Supposedly you should file a Dispute so that our relevant team will investigate this matter. However, the status now is already return closed, and possibly this is for offline settlement with the seller. We do advise you to chat with the seller again through IM chat on your Lazada account for the offline settlement since this was already beyond the return policy. For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.

Lazada Philippines Reviews