I'm really disappointed right now for I never received any update from Lazada as to the whereabouts of my order. They should be responsible enough to update us customers as to the whereabouts of our orders and shall update us from time to time especially on the days the orders are expected to be delivered.

The contact number they have given can't even be contacted due to the fact that it is not yet in service. I tried to call the contact number a lot of times but it is not yet in service. They should have provided for another contact numbers where we can possibly call them.

Please update me and do call me in this number 09222053594 asap Lazada. Thanks!

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Delivery service.

Comments

LazadaPH

Hi, thank you for taking our call. Please let us know what else we can do to help you.

By the way, we have a month of crazy deals going on. Join now and enjoy discounts up to 95% off on selected items.

To know more, kindly visit our website: http://bit.ly/OnlineREvolutionPH for more information. Happy shopping!

to LazadaPH #1072727

Why are you even inviting pissed consumers to shop during your sale? Isn't it obvious that we want nothing to do with you after you've tricked us?