1.5K views
Turnaround Time

I am still waiting for your response regarding with the other power bank. The power bank is buy 1 take 1 right?

But you only delivered a single power bank. I been sending direct messages to you guys from Twitter but I still have not received any updates. It is almost 4 days? What now?

I tried calling your customer service hotline and no response too. I chose Lazada because I thought that the transaction would be hassle free. You should have seen/checked it. The order details already stated that the item was buy 1 take 1.

Did you guys never wondered why it is only a single piece where in the order details it is very clear that the item is buy 1 take 1?

Oh my! Please I am waiting for your response.

Order number : 386297382

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of delivery process and delay in delivery. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of adamas 50000mah powerbank. Lazada Philippines needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned adamas 50000mah powerbank in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lazada Philippines.

Comments

i just got mine today my problem is i cannot open it....

Anyone can help me....

What happened to this? I'm thinking of buying the same thing but because of this review, i'm re-thinking my decision unless the issue has been resolved

to Anonymous #1159609

When lazada replied to my messages they told me to return the item and that the item is still legible for replacement (i was actually asking for the other item and not replacement). But the due date of returning the item was only 2 days from the day they responded to my messages. Sad to say I was not able to return it because i left the powerbank at home(Quezon City) and I was in Makati.

LazadaPH

Thanks for bringing this matter to our attention, Mark Joseph. No worries, we have sent a follow-up escalation email to our Partner Support team as well as Return's Dept.

for the latest update on your concern.

Rest assured that once we have their response, we'll let you know. Good day!