2.3
Turnaround Time

Update by user Dec 29, 2016

HAII LAZADA.

I got the camera replaced. and guess what?

the replacement is even more damaged!

I called your hotline and I am now having it refunded. You're losing a customer because you refuse to do anything about Lazytech's trash quality products.

not just one customer, me, my wife, and any of my friends who plans on buying from Lazada.

I'll recommend other vendors to them all.

I have contacts in US so Amazon will replace you just fine. even Craigslist is better, hands down.

The only compensation you offer me is..

"We apologize for the inconvenience blabla" If you had offered any proper compensation, maybe I would have not gone through the hassle of all this.

I will upload the un-boxing video on youtube for everyone to see. And will quote your lies thru email to me stating you will make sure to prevent this from happening again.

Original review posted by user Dec 20, 2016

1st, I ordered an oven for my gf's bday. upon delivery, we find out that the product was damaged.

dented. badly. had it returned to lazada but my bday gift was ruined. Lazada didnt say sorry, just replaced it, thank you, bye.

Now, i bought a lazytech cam on 15th for my gf's christmas gift. early unboxing, we find out that the waterproof case is not the same as advertised, the camera LCD was scratched, and the waterproof case lens protector was SCRATCHED. I told lazada to send me a replacement asap before the 23rd cause i will be out of town and i need to present the gift of course. instead of assuring, lazada gives me BS saying itll take 24-48 hours to inspect the device.

really? 48 hours to look for a scratch I found in 5 mins after unboxing? so i told them, ill send them pics or what as evidence, send me the replacement first and ill send the damaged one back. (this is possible since i can do that at my work) but Lazada dont give a ***, policy ***.

return the damaged product first or else no replacement. and there goes my christmas gift. almost 3k wasted on a piece of ***. i told Lazada I'll leave them for good if they won't give me some decent customer service, nope, no replacement, no compensation, no appeasement.

just sorry, and bye. so screw that. I'm not gonna waste any more money on Lazada. Philippines companies has the WORST customer service.

people arent paid enough to care. So thank you Lazada for the waste of time.

i still have the piece of *** camera re-boxed up so i cant be bothered to take a pic. my gf is disappointed again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazytech 30fps Action Camera.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: take a leap of faith. send me the replacement first before i send the damaged one back. I wont have agift to give if i send this to you first. and you guaranteed to me that you cannot deliver the replacement before 23rd. .

I didn't like: False advertising, Link to product was removed same day the item was delivered, Fraud, Apathetic customer service, Appalling service and product quality.

Comments

hi sir/madam,

pwede po bang pa pick up nalang ung return item ko for replacement?may scratch kasi ung casing niya.

order# 335576278

trucking# A112518245

receipt# 25050383

thanks po.

LazadaPH
Makati, Manila, Philippines #1260146

Hi, rgedit19. Kindly provide the order number and we will do a follow up regarding on your return item.

For us to have double it check, we do need your order number. Thanks.

to LazadaPH Nashua, New Hampshire, United States #1261089

Forget it. My partner didnt get her Christmas gift because I sent it back to lazada.

Your email support clearly told me your process will not allow you to send replacements first. You didnt understand my request either. Ill get the replacement AFTER new year. Thank you for ripping me off.

You dont give any compensation or appeasement for the hassle and problems your POOR QUALITY OF SERVICE caused.

Im moving to Amazon. *** guys.

rgedit19
to LazadaPH Nashua, New Hampshire, United States #1262312

'Sup Lazada. check my updated comment above. posted Dec 29, 2016

LazadaPH
San Carlos City, Negros Occidental, Philippines #1258234

Hi, rgedit19. We're sorry to her about what happened.

May we ask for the order number so that we can double check it for you? For more concerns, you may also send us message / comments via Lazada's Social Media accounts (FB, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube and Google+ -- icons may be found at the lower part of Lazada's website, www.lazada.com.ph).

You may also visit our Help Center using this link: http://fal.cn/QsOl. Good day!