3.1K views
3.8

Talking about online shopping, I too had a distressing experience this holiday season, not with Lazada but with 2GO, their so-called logistics partner. I ordered an Asus notebook from Lazada on December 13, 2014.

I have always wanted to buy a new laptop since my netbook could no longer meet the demands of my work. Instead of buying directly in a store, I chose Lazada because I was enticed by their 1000-peso Christmas voucher. This, coupled with an existing discount, made the price of the notebook so affordable compared to those offered by computer shops. So I made the order.

Thereafter, I got an email from Lazada, informing me that they successfully verified my order. The following day I was informed that my laptop has been fully shipped and is now in the good hands of 2GO. They gave me a tracking number to monitor the status of my shipment at 2GO’s website. It took for about four days before my shipment status appeared on the site.

I was tracking it everyday and on December 20, a week after, I was surprised to see at 2GO’s website that my item was not delivered. There was a note which says: “UNDELIVERED. Reason: Bad Address. Unlocated”.

What the heck! I didn’t even receive any text or call from 2GO or saw any of their delivery personnel at my residence. And now they’re telling me that I had a bad address and that they were unable to locate me? I immediately called 2GO to raise this issue.

I told them that it was impossible for them not to find my address. My place is at the heart of Cebu City and is also along the highway. So what they're saying is basically untrue. Their rep told me that there was nothing to worry.

My item was still in transit and that I just had to wait. Few days after, the same note appeared on the website and there were still no updates. Again, I called 2GO and all they could offer me was the same advice. It has been more than 10 days and my worries got worse.

So I called their Cebu office and surprisingly, a rep told me that my item was DELIVERED TO A WRONG ADDRESS. What the f***! This made me so angry that I lambasted their rep. She then told me that she will contact their field office to locate my item and have it delivered to my address.

So frustrating! To this day, I still don’t have my item. I was planning to have it cancelled but my friend advised me to wait a bit longer. A Lazada rep called me yesterday to inform me that my order (a different one) which was delivered by LEX (Lazada Express) is already in Cebu and will be delivered to my address tomorrow.

It only took LEX about seven days to deliver my order from Manila. I told the rep from Lazada about my problem with 2GO and I advised them to discontinue their partnership with this company. They’re such a pain in the ***. Forgive my words.

Their reps are so incompetent and their service, the worst ever. I emailed 2GO many times and to this date, I got no response from them. I'm simply tired calling 2GO and with this long wait that I had to endure. 2GO, please improve your service.

This traumatizing experience will serve as a reminder for me to never transact with you people anymore. And to Lazada, if you don't take proper actions on this, consider this my last order from you.

I'd rather buy directly in a computer shop notwithstanding the higher price that to order from you and wait decades for my item to arrive. And please, DISCONTINUE YOUR PARTNERSHIP WITH 2GO if you really want your business to flourish.

Review about: Lazada Philippines Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: Wide array of products.

I didn't like: Very poor customer service, Inconsistent delivery.

Comments

Nag buy ako sa lazada cash on delivery sabi sa akin kunin ko sa office nila pota

Opt to pay via Cash on Delivery pra kung ideliver man nila yng product o hndi at least wlang perang nwala sau.

April 15 po dapat dadating yung package tapos ngayon po may 5 na... Baka next month pa nila yun edi-deliver Lagpas na po ng 1 week halos mag wa-one month na kainis!

True, antagal nila ideliver sobrang tagal nung April 2 ko pa inOrder April 16 na ngayon Wala pa Rin kabweset, inta-Track ko laging In Transit nakalagay. Mabuti pa sa Ninja Van mabilis.

Baka siguro next year na nila ideliver. Dapat talagang tanggalin na yang 2Go na Yan ka-iStress

True, antagal nila ideliver sobrang tagal nung April 2 love pa inOrder April 16 na ngayon Wala pa Rin kabweset, inta-Track ko laging In Transit nakalagay. Mabuti pa sa Ninja Van mabilis

Had two shipments that was not delivered because of this reason: "unknown consignee". What the hell?

They didn't even bothered to text or call. What lazy deliverers!!

to Frustrated customer #1428293

Hi! Same issue I had today, almost same, the problem is that I ordered documents from NSO but after paying it, they never gave me a tracking number but only batch number request, 2go arrived earlier...i supposed, because i got a message saying "hi 2go po delivery for (my name) from NSO nandito po ako sa gate nyo" but the message was received around 11am, i just saw it around 1pm!

The problem is that, the delivery staff did not even rang our doorbell or knock in our gate or maybe shout something. I bet he/she did not even wait for more than few minutes.

Grrr.. 2go, you better do your job or a simple delivery can ruin your name

to Frustrated customer #1429373

Same din sa akin. 3rd time na nilang idedeliver ngayon. Ano kaya mangyayari pag di pa dumating ngayon..

to Frustrated customer #1504246

Hi? Ask ko lang if nakuha mo parin ba ung item ?

Manila, Manila, Philippines #1283129

Hi I am on the same situation right now. Can you give me the number to call for 2go customer service hotline.It's been weeks since my documents has been delivered but it havent reach me yet.

Your response would be a great help. Thanks!

2go is the best delivery with my area why discontinue

compare the 2GO and LBC

LBC 700 per item

2GO 99 per item or free charge for 1,000

LazadaPH

We are from Lazada Philippines and I am sorry to hear about the concern you had with 2GO. Rest assured we are currently working on improving our services as well as the services of our partners for us to serve you better.

to LazadaPH #930331

Same problem....haist^^. get a map 2go express...Barbaric!

to LazadaPH #1346235

Lazada, My order was already in shipped status but the tracking num from 2go wala parin. at tsaka why is the tracking numbee taking so long?you get it right away IF IT REALLY IS SHIPPED RIGHT???

you keep on getting into my nerves.

28 pa ako ng order 3 na po bukas wala paring tracking. ARE U GUYS OK?

to Anonymous #1370048

Dumating naba sayo? Saken umorder ako nung sept.8 hangang ngayon sept.17 wala parin ung tracking num.. Very Disappointed.

to LazadaPH #1371075

2015 message pa toh 2017 na and we're still encountering same problem with 2go delivery service.