4.1K views
2.4

I ordered basic makeup kits on Lazada on Christmas (December 25, 2014) as some kind of gift for myself since I can't go out to buy them. It's also very cheap compared to stall prices so I took a gamble and bought it from there.

Also, we've been buying from Lazada since March 2014 and so far we've never had an issue with this... until late October or early November!

Normally, Lazada verifies and confirms items pretty quickly, but ever since October or November, it takes at the least 2 DAYS until it verifies. I know you have to get the from the seller, but c'mon!? Don't tell me you don't keep at least a couple of them in your warehouse! What's the warehouse for if you keep getting your items STRAIGHT from the seller? Is it just for show!? The multivitamins and the Vitamin C I ordered for my aunt took more than 5 days after it was shipped when it says right there that it'll take only 1-3 days.

And what's worse is that you ship it in parts!

That's a total bummer for people who already set aside the total and your carrier doesn't even have loose change! (I choose COD for safety reasons, by the way.) We have to get change by ourselves! UGH. It's annoying!

Yesterday, two of my orders arrived (FINALLY) but the other four hasn't been delivered yet--three of there are still 'being packed and ready for shipment at our merchant's warehouse' for TWO DAYS ALREADY and it's starting to *** me off! One of them has been shipped with 2GO, but it's been at least 14 hours since you sent me the tracking number and it still hasn't appeared on the 2GO website!

I heard of issues that Lazada sends customers false tracking numbers that don't really appear on 2GO and when they called 2GO, it turns out Lazada didn't really hand over their customers' orders to them! What a scam!

Also, on December 25th at around 12 p.m., I checked the status of one of the items that I purchased and it was out of stock already! You already removed it from the website although when I bought that particular item (around 9 a.m.) it says it has plenty of stock? What the !@#$ is up with that?!?

Lazada, please hurry up with my order (Order#306531498)! And fix yourself while at it. I NEVER HAD THIS KIND OF EXPERIENCE WHEN I WAS SHOPPING IN AMAZON. What's on their site is EXACTLY what they ship to me and in perfect condition, too! You really need to learn from them--it'll help with your lousy customer service, too!

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: Cash on delivery.

I didn't like: Slow delivery, Customer service, Customer care, Items are sent partially, Return and refund.

Comments

mine is taking soooo much time to deliver. i ordered xiaomi phone, item available at the time of my order and it's now taking a week and 2 days to arrive.

there's even a free-delivery promo whenever you receive item within specific days.

now it's few hours left and i 'll be getting charge for delivery. WHAT THE HECK IS HAPPENING, LAZADA??!!!

please advice me of what is happening to my order, i placed my order last seot. 30 and up to present, oct.

24, my order doesn't arrive yet. what's happening LAZADA?.?