2.6
Turnaround Time

I've been ordering a tea table from the taobao store since mid October 2018. Shipping option is always economy so it takes around an estimate of 2 weeks for delivery time.

The problem is that processing time takes too long. My orders will take a week or up to the due date in processing or 'item is packed'. It hasnt been shipped then at the due date they cancel my order. Reasons are out of stock and courier problems. I've been cancelled 3 times from different sellers with this same procedure.

I dont know why they do this or even sell at all if they won't ship my item. Its a good thing I ordered using COD since getting the item shipped in the first place is a hassle.

I'd really like to buy and pay for my order but this is just tiring. I hope I dont get cancelled AGAIN since I ordered AGAIN during the 11.11 sale.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Philippines Courier Delivery Service.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 13.

Comments

LazadaPH

Hi DifferentCommonLoon345, we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we ask for your order number?

to LazadaPH #1597094

Thanks for replying. I have 2 orders from taobao collection for tea stuff.

The first one (order # 210142539374057) was ordered on nov 6 and still processing.

The 2nd one (order # 210372067474057) was ordered on nov 11 and still processing. I hope I can have my stuff shipped soon.

LazadaPH
to Pio #1598636

Thank you for accepting our call, Pio. As we discussed, all of your orders are already processed and in transit to the delivery hub of the courier.

Since your items are ships from abroad, the delivery date may take 20-30 calendar days. You may also receive a notification of the delivery agent via SMS or call once the item is already out for delivery. However, we are looking forward that you will receive your item on or before November 26, 2018 for your ordered last November 6, under to this order number: 210142539374057. For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.

to LazadaPH #1601164

UPDATE 11-22-18 I recieved an update in the app for my order #: 210142539374057 that was ordered on Nov 6. My order was suddenly cancelled.

Whats up with that? I thought we have cleared things and that my stuff is shipped and to expect them on nov 26. Its not yet the allotted date.

How can I buy from you guys if you keep doing this? Ordering from your taobao shop is horrible.