Its my very first transaction with lazada and im already not impressed, pretty pissed off about this. I ordered a bag, a blouse and a pair of jogger pants.

The fact that the jogger pants came first was already not satisfying, but i just let it pass. A few weeks of excitement, alas! the bag and the blouse was here already! I was intending to give the blouse to my grandma for her bday, but when we opened it we were really discouraged already.

The fabric is *** and the quality is *** considering that the price is quite expensive. It didnt fit her at all, i am 100% sure i checked the size chart and all, and im pretty sure i chose the exact size of my grandma, wc is large. I CAN SEE THE SORROW IN HER FACE! She was so excited about her new blouse and it turned out to be ***.

Now i feel so bad for her. On the other hand, i was also excited for my new backpack. I opened the bag and wtffffff?!! The designs and materials and all were okay, but the SIZE!

WHY ALWAYS THE SIZE?! its the most important thiiing!!! its too friggin small! looks nothing like the picture, it looks like a fashionable kid's backpack like damnnn!

i cant even fit my physics book in it. I am so disappointed and for sure i am never gonna ever do transactions with lazada EVER again.

In addition, i should warn my friends and anyone i know about this matter, bc all of them were intending to buy from lazada and im pretty sure theyll change their minds after they hear about this. What a disappointment and a discouragement for online shopping.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

LazadaPH

Hi, we're very sorry to hear about what happened on your recent order. It's a good thing that you used to check the item page properly to know more about the item.

Though this is the case, please be aware that we have Returns policy. In case, your item meets our criteria, you may ship your item back to us via LBC and it's for free, so we can look into this.

If it's a valid return, your request will be processed and you will be notified. Thank you.