Verified Reviewer

1.5

Update by user Jul 25, 2020

No update from both institution

Original review posted by user Jul 23, 2020

I just received a notification just now from Lazada that one of my order was cancelled I contacted the seller about it and he assured me that he made sure to give the package to the courier.

So I'm assuming that it's the QuadX courier's fault I mean there wasn't even an ounce of update from their tracking information from the day I ordered my package that was the only info lazada tracking had.AngrySarcastic

I'm so pissed off when I noticed I can't even order via COD when the seller recommended me to just order the item again. I tried it on different products and from different sellers on my cart but it's still the same I can't order via cash on delivery.

It's annoying to know that I'll get penalized just because of someone else's negligence WtfAngryCryCry

Kindly penalized courier company as well if they failed to deliver items as planned without even giving a direct explaination on why would they cancel the order so abruptly.....

User's recommendation: Never pick QUADX as your courier.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Express Philippines Courier Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Lazada Philippines Pros: Variety of product and choices, Easy refund.

Lazada Philippines Cons: No response to handle problem - lazada uncontactable, Ang hirap hanapin at kontakin customer service, No item delivered, Late delivering.

Comments

Hi, Ma'am/Sir. We understand your disappointments and we are sorry for what you've experienced.

No worries, we will document this matter. We are continuously working on making our services better. Thus, we won’t tolerate any untoward incidents to happen again. For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.

Lazada Philippines Reviews