Good day. I ordered Akeeva walker last May 24, 2020 with item no.

293184****02031. I already paid it via credit card. The estimated delivery is June 4 to June 17, 2020.I tried to track my order but after I used the LBC number which was provided to me 991000****9235 it shows that LBC tracking number is invalid which LBC confirmed that there is no such number in their system. They advised me to contact the seller.

The seller knows my problem since June and they advised me to contact Lazada. I tried to contact thru CLEO but the problem was not solved until now.

To my disappointment I bought another item as I really don't know if I will received it and I don't need this item anymore.. I tried to check thru LEX PH and I don't know why by LEXPH I can track it using the LBC number being provided to me.

User's recommendation: Better not to pay the item I mean use Cod option in paying and.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Express Philippines Courier Delivery Service.

Lazada Philippines Pros: Delivery time, Unre.

Lazada Philippines Cons: Delayed order, Poor assistance.

Comments