Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer
Top Question

Can i change the contact number for the item that i order? It will not deliver because of my contact number

Irene Moore

The Lazada Philippines Help page states that to change the information on your Lazada account, you can log in to your account, choose Manage my account and edit anything you want including your address, email, and phone number.

I cant open my email address so i cant my refund tracking number can u send it to my mobile number

Irene Moore

To get a refund tracking number, please contact the Lazada Philippines Customer Care team by phone at (571) 738-5576 or by email at refunds@lazada.com.ph. You may also use their website-based chat service.

It is available daily from 6:00am to 9:00pm, except holidays.

Show

What should I do to refund this lost item? I cannot contact Lazada Helpdesk thru phone or even in chat.

0 minutes agoDetails The missing item is Deped Teachers Female Uniform by Set (1.5 yards) Soft and Smooth-Pink which includes 1.5 yard Pink Blouse Fabric, 1.5 Dark Gray Pants Fabric and 1 pack x 6 pieces Gold Buttons and a freebie of 1 pc zipper. Order Number: 233412073386414 Delivery Date: June 13, 2019 Pleasw help me with this.

The items should be 5 pieces/set.

What was delivered was only 4 pieces/set. Thanks

Show

May i know the status of my order

May i know the status of my order. As i track thru lbc it was arrived at CFS FORT AREA last june 5, 2019 but as of today no update.

Show

Will I ever get my refund?

I requested a refund to Lazada this week because the phone I ordered was missing when the package arrived. The box was not sealed with plastic and the contents were only a charger and an adapter.

But unfortunately Lazada cancelled my request. I paid 8040 including shipping fee. And I would really appreciate if they would give me a refund.

I have contacted customer service already but there is no clarification to my concern if they can do something about it. This is my order # #231742249998745

Ann McDonald
According to Lazada Philippines refund policy in order to claim your refund, you should present your LBC remittance number together with a valid ID showing your complete name at any LBC branch. The company will send your LBC remittance number to the email address you have used for your purchase using the following Lazada address: refunds@lazada.com.ph.

They will also notify you through SMS once the email has been sent.
Show

Bakit po walang cash on delivery lage na saakin? gusto ko ulet magorder lahat na lang credits gnun .

Ann McDonald
Your question seems to be specific. It is better to contact Lazada Philippines customer service by phone at 571- 738-5576, by email at refunds@lazada.com.ph
Show

BDO used as "Credit/Debit Payment Option"

Hello, Instead of using a BDO credit card as BDO Installment, I paid my order worth PHP 11,549.00 in Credit/Debit payment option. There was no option to choose the length of payment terms.

Is the bank going to charge me PHP 11,549.00 in my next billing? Do I have to pay the exact amount next month?

Ann McDonald
Your question is quite specific. Try to contact Lazada Philippines customer support via Contact Tab in PissedConsumer website.
Show

i want to apply for that installment on you, but i dont have credit cards' are there any ways that i can still apply.?

Ann McDonald

According to Lazada Philippines FAQ page if you don't have credit card the company partners with Billease. You need to fill in online application form in the Billease website and wait for the approval. After that you can use vouchers for shopping with Lazada Philippines

Show

how do i change my contact number on my order that is already in the processing.

Ann McDonald

According to Lazada Philippines FAQ page you cannot change the contact number when your order is already confirmed

Show

It's true that I'm won in Lazada raffles promo?

Can I know more information about that?

Ann McDonald

Your question is quite specific. Try to contact Lazada Philippines cutomer support by phone number 1 519 593 8559, email refunds@lazada.com.ph

Show

How I may know the exact address of the receiver of the item

Good day po Ma'am/Sir, I try to send email to your email address regarding the said purchase somebody use my credit Card without my permission.Give me exact valid email address so that I can send you my concern. Thank you Ronaldo H. Ebonalo

Lazada Philippines contact info:

Lazada Philippines customer service phone numbers

email refunds@lazada.com.ph

Show

kulang ng isang free microphone ung inorder ko!!!

Ordered received PLATINUM VIDEOOKE JUNIOR LITE -2 pcs. With free microphone But only one microphone i received.

Ann McDonald

Please, contact Lazada Philippines customer help center for assistance by phone at 571- 738-5576, by email at refunds@lazada.com.ph

Show

application as a seller doesn't proceed

My application as a seller is not in progress yet, though I provided all the necessary information on the 3rd step which is safeguard account, after I click the save botton, notification says: "we received your withdrawal request, and will appear in your bank account in 1-2 business days." What should I do?

where is my order?

Ann McDonald

According to Lazada Philippines delivery policy you will receive the ordered items within 2-30 calendar days, depending on where you live and the type of item that you ordered. Lazada Philippines FAQ page states that you can use Lazada Philippines order tracking function on their website. For more details you can contact Lazada Philippines customer service by phone number 1 519 593 8559, email refunds@lazada.com.ph

Order#230985327728861

I paid the above orders for 2 bags but the system.still Showed unpaid, chat with the seller about it, showed proof of payments but Lazada will.not packed as per sellers advise. Could you please check how to go about it amount paid P1.444.91 thank you

Maggie Grant

Your question is rather specific. You should contact Lazada Philippines customer support by phone at 1- 519 -593- 8559 or by email at refunds@lazada.com.ph

Show

How will I cancel the unauthorized transaction made by fraud people using my credit card without my knowledge?

Just today a transaction with lazada was made by person who is calling me for 2 or three weeks telling me about the increase in my credit limit and promotion of removing the annual fee for BPI credit card. I did not think that he is a fraud caller because I was busy with my work as a teacher.

Because he was able to get the information about my credit card, he was able to place an order in lazada amounting to Php5450 using my credit card.

Please cancel that transaction made today with approval code T60993. I did not lose my card and I did not permit anybody to do any transaction using my credit card.

where's my order!!!891014204723

Show

Where can apply as a seller in Lazada

Irene Moore

According to the Lazada Philippines FAQ page, signing up as a seller is completely free. Lazada now charges 0% commission fee to all marketplace sellers, so you can sell as many products as you want with no additional cost.

After signing up here https://sellercenter.lazada.com.ph/seller/register/registration_landing?spm=a2o4l.11827622.9175610620.1.500cd98aKgQNvS&scm=1003.4.icms-zebra-100048582-2894223.OTHER_5479136959_2543806, log in to the Lazada Seller Center where you can upload the products you want to sell. You can upload items and manage your store through their website or the Lazada Seller Center mobile app.

Show

what happened to my order?

order # 227141495232578

Irene Moore

According to the Lazada Philippines FAQ page, when your Lazada purchase is ready for shipping, package is sent to the courier/postal service, and assigned a unique tracking number. To track Lazada packages, you need to find tracking number assigned to your order on the Lazada order page.

You should enter the tracking number of the order into the tracking form above and click on the "Track Parcel" button to find out the latest information about your parcel from Lazada. Alternatively, you can use Lazada's own package tracker at tracker.lel.asia.

Please note that the Lazada order number and tracking number are totally different numbers. To track your package via courier you need to enter tracking numbers.

No Remittance Number after I withdraw my refund though lazada wallet

Hi lazada. I refunded and returned my item and I already received the return money on my lazada wallet.

I tried to withdraw it through LBC, and I haven't received the remittance number yet, and my lazada wallet states that the withdraw was successful even though I haven't received any remittance number through my email. Shshshshsh. Please lazada.

I want my money back. My order number is 229375982038238

Irene Moore

The Lazada Philippines FAQ page states that the company will send your LBC remittance number to the email address you have used for your purchase using the following Lazada address: refunds@lazada.com.ph. They will also notify you through SMS once the email has been sent.

To claim your refund, you should present your LBC remittance number together with a valid ID showing your complete name at any LBC branch. You can locate the branch nearest you through LBC’s branch locator here https://www.lbcexpress.com/branch-locator/?spm=a2o4l.helpcenter-article.article-content.1.351f3fcaQuKuwI.

If you did not receive your remittance number, you may follow up on your refund by filling in the form here https://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/4291441/Refund-Inquiries?spm=a2o4l.helpcenter-article.0.0.1e8f1e80lQTu67. Their Refund team will get back to you in 2 business days. If you want to receive your remittance number in a different email, update first the email address registered in your Lazada account.

Once updated, fill in the form using the link above to follow up on your refund.

Their Refund team will get back to you in 2 business days.

Show

ask ko lng po bakit ganun lagi ginagawa ng courier na 2go ,,, need nyo po mag investigate regarding sa 2GO EXPRESS..

twice na nangyari sakin,, nagorder ako sa lazada ,,via 2GO EXPRESS,,, then after a week delivered na sa lazada at 2go . pero wala nmng dumating sakin .....

then hinayaan ko lng ... after one year siguro umorder ulit ako ..ayun 2GO na nmn yun g courier .. putang ina recieved na nmn khit wala akong natatanggap ... laking abala putang ina,,, tapos may nagdeliver na 2GO delivery boy sa kapit bahay ,,...

tinanong ko bakit ganun .. ang sabi sakin kapag nagustuhan daw ng mga 2GO personel ,, sila na daw ang kukuha at hindi na nila idedeliver kasi baka daw hindi kunin ng reciever ,,, potang ina ... tanggalin nyo 2GO courier nyo.. nireklamo ko na dati ito pero wala kayong aksyon potang ina nyo..

mga walang kwenta...

laki ng abala .... potang ina nyo

Questions 247