Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer

Follow up on my order and when will i get it

I ordered an item on LazMall which is Hawk 4897 Backpack last December 12, 2018. Unfortunately, they tried to deliver my item last December 15 and thats also the day I found out that my sim isnt working anymore, they couldnt reach out for me thats why I didnt get my item.

Yesterday my sister who also ordered in Lazada got her item and she asked the delivery man about mine. He said that on December 15 when he was not able to contact me they turned it over back to lazada. also that morning on december 15, i got an email saying they could not deliver my item because of wrong infos like my contact number and it also said that i should update my details within 12hrs so i followed the instruction right after reading it but im not getting any updates about my order after that day.

that really frustrates me. it has also passed the estimated delivery time and my mother is getting pissed off, seriously

Order

Where is my order? This is the tracking number LPT0000005501028 Can you contact me?

This is my number 09569476959 or can I get your number?

I badly need it tomorrow.. Thanks

Show

If I miss the call informing me that my parcel will come today, will they not ship it?

So I got a call two days ago saying that my parcel was ready to be delivered that day, but I had to ask them to reschedule it the day afterwards because I knew that no one would be home to get it. Come the day in question and I missed the call that was supposed to inform me that my parcel was going to be delivered today. What I want to ask is, would my parcel still be delivered even after I missed that call?

wrong shoe size ordered

Hi, bought a shoe from the adidas flagship store of Lazada and chose a wrong shoe size. Can I still replace it and get a pair with the right size?

HelpCenter_PissedConsumer

First of all, you must have a registered account with Lazada, per the company’s Return specifications. Note that when you create an account, it is important to use the same email address you have used for your purchase.

The steps to return an item are as follows:

• Go to “My orders” and click on “Manage” (top right corner of the order).
  • Click on “Return” (on the bottom right corner). The online Returns Form will appear.

• Complete with the required details.
  • Write down the Return Number they will send you when you submit the Form.
  • Once you are through with it, Lazada will send you a returns questionnaire via email.
  • Submit it as well with as many details as possible, so that they can conduct a more accurate Quality Check.
  • Print the Return Label and attach it on the box that you will use to send the item back.

• Alternatively, you can write the (1) tracking number, (2) RN (return number), and (3) Order number on the box that you will use to return the item (NOT the original packaging).
  • Drop the package off at any 2GO, LBC, or 711 branch unless it is a big item. In this case, you can arrange for a pickup service with the selected courier.

Show

Follow up abaoit my package

San po ang office nyo dto sa baguio? Until now po kasi wala pa po ung package ko

I want to get my refund

I returned an item because it was defective. How can I get my refund?

HelpCenter_PissedConsumer

According to the Lazada Help Center, if you have purchased an item and paid using a voucher, you can expect to be reimbursed with the amount you paid to buy that item (full refund). If, for example, the item as on sale, you will not be fully refunded its original value rather than the money you paid to buy it.

“If your order is canceled by Lazada, we will provide you with a replacement voucher with the same value as the original voucher.”

Find out refund options in the article "Best Answers to 12 Lazada Philippines Questions"

Billease voucher Adjustments

I would like to make an adjustment on my billease account and billing as an order is cancelled due to item ran out of stocks.

Wrong delivered

They sent me a wrong order and asked me to pay the amount of 1,200 for only 1 item, My order is 3pcs of converse shoes for women. How can I get the 2 more items?

Lpc0000002926822

Yong order ko processing pa lang pero may dumating na saken at mali ang order ko gusto ma refund payment

UNSUCCESSFUL ORDER VERIFICATION

why my order is always canceled, it always say UNSUCCESSFUL ORDER VERIFICATION. my order number is 21286184272464

HelpCenter_PissedConsumer

You may reach out to Lazada Philippines team regarding your order verification issue via Lazada.com.ph customer service tab on Pissed Consumer.

Seller complaint

i want to file a complaint regards to seller. i believe you do not allow fraud within your business.

i have proof to prove this. please advise.

HelpCenter_PissedConsumer

Based on the information found in Lazada Philippines Terms of Service "If you have any questions or complaints, please contact Lazada using the “Contact Us” page on the Platform. Lazada will liaise with Sellers on your questions and complaints." You may also post a review on Pissed Consumer to reach out to Lazada customer support representatives.

Credit card payment

Good morning po, ask ko lang po kung pde ko ba mapalitan ung sa payment method ko, kasi nagkamali po ako ng lagay kung ilang months po thru credit card, kakaorder ko lang po kahapon.

delivery concerned

I ordered two item/dress at taobao collection, the 2016 mori girl summer mid lenght dress, it is amounting 665pesos and 646 pesos, with a shipping fee of 50pesos, total of 1,361 pesos, but when i opened the package i only receive 1 item/dress, and the other one is missing, i paid the dilivery package of 1,361 pesos, and it is state that i will receive 2items in 1 package, but i only got 1item/dress

delivery concerned

I ordered two items/dress, 1 is 646 pesos and the other one is 665 pesos, with shipping fee of 50pesos total 1,361 pesos, it is says that 2 Items in 1 package, unfortunately i only receive 1 item/dress.. I pay the delivery package 1,361, but when i opened the package, the other one is missing..

Undelivered item

Hi. verify ko lng yun order ko last nov.

8 with order no. 210261713201921. last i check sabi n delivered na sya..

with sign pa n nkaattached pero wala pa tlga ako narreceived na item.. and ask ko lng if paid n ba sya tlgang wala ng tatawag sau para marecived un item..

Delivery

Hi po ask ko lang panu po madedeliver sa customer ko yung order nya . Saan po may Lex couries sa valenzuela para mapadala ko salamt pm asap

Waterproof case

Hindi ko pa po na tanggap Ang inorder ko!5days na po

how to apply

how to apply in lucena branch as a delivery boy

Refund

One week n po untill now wala p din ung refund ng cellphone q. Sira kc un cellphone di magamit.

Paki follow up nman po. Salamat

delivery

dati po kahin ilang items ang order 119.00 lang ang charge ng delivery...ngayon individual na ang xharges ng delivery khit sabay sabay ang order?

Questions 202