Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer

WT*? Incomplete delivery

I ordered 6 boxes of bonakid 3+ (2cartons x1.2kgs), it was 625 per box becoz it was on sale, so the total amount was 3750. The item was delivered today, I wasn't home, and my father was the one who received it, He paid 3750, when I checked the packages, the boxes were only FIVE, ONE WAS MISSING.

I dialled he number that called me earlier this morning at 6:30am telling me that the items will be delivered today, it only rung, then he cancelled the call, I dialled the number again and now the phone is off already, the phone number is 09178446074. MY order number is 207379060968612, and the tracking number of the items we received are: ORIGIN:CBL LEX PH Tracking number: AA0002018837 1 box AA0002018866 1box AA0002018835 1 box AA0002019053 2 boxes in one plastic bubble package THE TRACKING NUMBER: AA0002018539 WAS NOT DELIVERED! I CHECKED THE TRACKING PAGE, IT SAID ALL THE ITEMS WERE DELIVERED.

how can we get the 6th box??! who delivered them??!

shipping fee

bakit po pag sa bay laguna nag pa ship nasa 1k ang shipping fee pero pag sa los baños nasa 50 lng magkalapit bayan lng naman un

LBC REMITTANCE NUMBET

Hi when will you send the LBC remittance number for my Lazada wallet withdrwal - isusumbong ko na kayo kay Erwin Tulfo

Updates my order

Tanong ko lamg po nakalagay po sa tabao store n alreadyon hand na ng LEX bakit wala pa po one week n nakalipas wala padin dadating pa po ba order ko.

Can't cancel my order

I can't cancel my order. My baby sister was using my phone then she accidentally hit the proceed checkout.

Please sort this out. I have no money to pay that.

Affiliate Program

How to registered po sa affiliate program nyo di po kasi ako makapag sign-up doon.gusto q po kc mag promote ng product nyo.

Wrong delivery of items

Good day! Why is it that the delivered items were wrong ones?

I've ordered for 2 pcs. Gucci rush 20 ml and 1 pc.

Gucci rush 75 ml but received 1 gucci rush 20 ml, 1 versace bright crystal 20 ml and 1 chance chanel 20 ml. Kindly help me on this pls.

Replace watch

Gudam mam, ask ko lang kc bumili yung anak ko ng relos TEVISEE para sa akin ..last month Augost mga 2 days palang napapansio na pahint hinto at nadedelay ang time ng relos ko..tqpos nag message anak ko dun sa contack kung saan nakakausap pa nya noong una palang mag order ng relo..pero nung malaman na pqpalitan never na mag reply ang lazada ...paano po ba ito? hindi magamit ng maayos ang relo..inaasahan ko po ang inyong kasagutan...salamat po.

Withdrawal request

hello lazada i cancelled my order and withdraw the money back from me.. but i read that it process 2-3 working days aug 17 what date now its september i didnt rrceived any email pls i need your feedback and send to my email the lbc remittance code

Lost order

I only have this number 205345385170648 , which I got when I made the purchase on the 8/17/18 , I never received a email but the money has gone out of my fiancé’s bank account

Show

transfer of refund to my active account

I have an old account (reygalido@ymail.com) where my refund for order # 204742785331180 worth 962.00 was posted in the Lazada Wallet. I want this amount to be transferred to this account (rgal4324@yahoo.com.ph) I'm using so I can reorder.

I've contacted you guys through Help chat for 6 times already! I've spoken to Celeste, Minche S. (twice), Sarah, Jam and Jessica. They said the same promises but nobody ever solved the problem.

No one seems to help me with this simple request!

I'm a loyal customer and I don't deserve this. Please!

inquery

paano po magtrucking sa inyo gamit ang sasakyan ko meron ba kau dto sa batangas

complain

How long is my order will arrive?its almost 2weeks since i return it for weong item delivered.

rubber shoes

where is my order

Bag pink color red

Hello good day Im just asking about my order bag with printed PINK color red and also my order necklace still not yet delivery but i received a email from lazada that my order is on way why until now not yet delivered?

Return item

Dear lazada. Why cant i access to your site for return process?

Its say something went wrong. And I need it badly to return and change my item bec.

I want to replaced it as soon as possible before 27 day of august. please reply ASAP

???

San po banda location niu dto sa cabanatuan

to return item

the lbc express cant process this return item. i have order no.

and RA.Code but they asking for reference no.

and i dont know where to get it.. please send me..thank you.reply asap.

Claiming Shakey’s promos

Good day. I have recently purchased perfumes worth ph 2,953.00 last July 14, 2018 and I expected to received a coupon/code number from Shakey’s as you have promoted, but I never got any.

I hope you could send me a coupon as the soonest possible time. Thank you very much.

tracking number

Pa no KO po ma withdraw ang refund ko wala naman akong traking number

At ano po ibig sabihin ng TOPUP

Questions 172