Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer

defective/ask for replacement

i returned the item ( karaoke k068 wireless microphone ) today.how will i know you received the item?

when will i get the replacement?lbc ret# 179900828379

Watch

Nag apply aq nang return kasi d ko nman natanggap yong watch,peru i paid it already,so panu yun?wala nman laman yong box..panu maibabalik ang pera ko?

/Sewing machine 999.00 Pesos

I wonder if my order push through. On Dec. 7, 2017

item I did not order

I find it so hard to return an item online, can I give this back to the courier CARGO KING in tagbilaran city.the courier did not know what is inside .

the Lazada orange package has only the no. C-CKC-00, MPDS-334451591-2340. I padi P638.50, when I open the plastic , inside is Titan Gel for Men which I did not order 2 packs still wrapped in bubble wrap. My orders which has the same order no.

are the Greenola Organic Maca Powder + Chia seeds set of 2, Cafe Historia Latte flavor and Health & Naturals MACA , the last item I received dec. 12/17 the other 2 items I haven't received yet. Please assist me on this and the money I padi should paid for the other items I ordered.

Hoping for your immediate response.Thank you

Lazada

Makapag provide po ba kayo ng 18650 3.7V 9800mah rechargeable li-ion battery?tnx

Smartphone

Paano mag avail ng installment sa cellphone?

Lazada

Good afternoon gusto ko sana bumili ng smart TV kaso Hindi po pareho ang price s nklagay .ano po b ang tamang price ng SPARC smart TV 32 inches. Thanks po

For installment

Good pm!Ask ko lang po kung kukuha ako ng item which is for installment,magkano po ba yong down payment and for monthly?

I hope for your response.Thank you.

Order cancellation

How can I cancel my order?

Cancelation of order