Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer

Voucher

Hi lazada how can i used my voucher? This voucher given to me instead of my money.

H-NVE-A19 SOLD BY: CANDY ONLINE SHOP

Panu ko poh sya ipapachange item iba kasi ung nasa picture sa personal. Pano ko maoorder ang item na ipapalit ko.

Wrong house number

Hi!I just received a text message from cargo king that you shipped my ordered item today and it will be going to be delivered anytime soon.

I ordered the item last Jan.29 , 2018 and unfortunately I entered the wrong house number. Still at this moment no courier make a call for me.

I hope the courier gets the new address as I ALWAYS update my address from my account.Could possibly the courier will find my house address?

verify my order last 1/13/18

i have ordered portable sewing machine last saturday 1/13/18.and it did not arrived as of today.i just want to check the status of the said order named....MINDA DELACRUZ...with the postal address...PUROK MANGGA, TUBURAN DISTRICT,(FRONTING BARANGAY HALL OF TUBURAN), PAGADIAN CITY, ZAMBOANGA DEL SUR, PHILS. as per scheduled of delivery was tuesday, 1/16/18... why the said order was not delivered?

Show

I want to cancel my on process order

I cant contact the customer service for the quick cancellation of my order

Briggs and straton grass cutter SP43-W

Sir,how much the total price of this including shipping to talisay city negros occidental.what made is this.and the displacement size in cc.thanks.

Reimbursement

Good day Lazada!This is about the order number 313919241.

Since there is a mistake on your end for exchanging my item to a certain customer, I demand a proper accomodation to this. We’ve been contacting your live agents for the said returned items. I gave the tracking number 181298172186. But to no avail, I’ve been receiving the same answers that Imit was already being taken care of.

It’s almost 2months. We’ve been told that the items will be replaced soon. I think “soon” in your vocabulary is far way different from mine. If you can’t replaced the wrong items, then I just want my money back.

I need reimbursement to the exact amount that I paid to the delivery guy from LBC. 8,397. I’ll give you a week. If I can’t hear anything from you again, I’m sorry to tell you this but I might do some legal actions.

I really hope this will be the last time that I’ll give this ultimatum. I’ve had enough.

This is the most tiring and upsetting experience I had with LAZADA.Thank you.

Refund on august 7

Pwd q pabang makuha ung pera q kc nag send kyo sa akin refund q.pero d q nakuha ung pera sa lbc kc ngayon q lang na open ung email ko.

Show

Applicant as delivery to your merchandise.

how to apply to your good office as merchandise delivery i have sedan car

Wrong delivery and refund

Una ako ang mother ng cutomer nyong si Jamil christopher Aquino Galicia...umorder cya ng gitara worth 1,061 php..pero di tama ang deliver nilang gitara dahil sobrang liit at parang toy lang yun...so sbi ko sa anak irefund nlang ung pera..sbi nung nagdeliver dalin sa LBC ung item..den pagdating sa LBC nid pa ng anak ko na magprovide ng sarili nilang box na sbi ng anak ko ay parang kahoy dw na box ang dapat paglagyan...san kmi kukuha nun samantalang wla nman box dw un nung deniliver samin...bakit kmi pa magpapakahirap maghanap ng ganung box eh kayo naman ang sala ng deliver..hindi patas ang ginagawa nyo !gusto kong irefund ng madali ung pera wag nyo kaming pahirapan ng dahil lang sa box na yan!

Questions 104