Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer

Cancellation of my order

I will cancel my order number 385616853 martin ankle boots for women color yellow size 7.. I ordered wrong size and wrong color. I will return it..aside from that my daughter didnot like the design..

user16593561

And my husband ordered this item color black. My order was already doubled that is why i will cancel this.

order of the Alkalinewater pitcher 2.5 liters -Ph Restore

Hello po, i was talking with mam Carmela earlier, asking for my order number, saan po ba ito makikita, then there was an internet connection problem. I would like to pay my order COD , how can i with her again to verify, where can i see the order number she was asking?

Cancellation

I cancel my order # 3251884442 because i want to change my order tnx.

Cancellation

Please i want you to cancel my order #384777813 I don't have much money left because the delivery was passed its due date. Im begging you cancel my order rujiefecianielblesscabrido@gmail.com

Cancelled item

I have an order ..5pack of sakura lose wieght ..can i cancelled it ....plsss

Order number

Saan po ba mkikita ung order number?? Pag naffollow up po kasi ako ng order un ang hinihingi eh.. txt po

order

nag triple po yong order ko kc pinindot ko po ung track my order nilagay ko po yong order # tapos pinindot ko yong arrow nung tiningnan ko po ung my order 3 n po sila pero pareho item d q n po ma cancel pano po un wala n kc aq pambayad s masunod..

Show

Wala parin ang order ko kahit nakatanggap na ako ng text from you po Lazada

Bakit wala parin ang order ko po kahapon,may natanggap po ako na text na kahapon idi deliver ang order ko pero wala namn akong natanggap po. Davo Area po ako eto po order # ko 355975953.

Voucher

Hi lazada how can i used my voucher? This voucher given to me instead of my money.

H-NVE-A19 SOLD BY: CANDY ONLINE SHOP

Panu ko poh sya ipapachange item iba kasi ung nasa picture sa personal. Pano ko maoorder ang item na ipapalit ko.

Questions 152