Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer

Item still not delivered yet!

Nag place po ako ng order Dec 17 2017/tue.And until now wala parin.Dec 21 na!318952511 ayan ung code.first time to nangyari.pang gift q pa nmn yan.

Lacking 1pc delivered item

Ang binayaran ko para sa dalawang items pero bakit po isa lang ang nasa loob ng plastic.. Wala resibo binigay.. Maibabalik pa ba sa sa sakin tub isa?

lenovo phab 2 smartphone

gusto ko umorder thru cod.pero pag proceed ko sa payment .di available ang cod.?wala po akong cridit card kaya ayaw ko ng installment.

About returned order

I ordered basket ball shoes... Worth 1218....

Last sunday they delivered.... I notice that the item was wrong....and not fitted.... Last dec.11 i fill up returned form and i chose not fitted i send it already the shoes then 2 days ago i received a message that my reason is not qualified they will return back to me...

How about the other problem of the shoes which is wrong item.... Can i return it again the item?

return item

ngorder aq ng p9 charger pero ang damting xkin ibang cable wire ndi png p9...so bnalik q un item at ng antay aq ng 1week pero 2weeks n mhigit ngaun wla pdn un item n inorder q s n u??...anu 2 n scam aqoh??...nwala un pera n bnyad q taz wlang item n dmadating xkin...pasagot nman...

Replace item

I ordered Logan CCTV camera order# 379535871 on dec 9, 2017 but the DVR is not working so I returned the item dec 14, 2017. When would I received the replacement for the defective item.

defective/ask for replacement

i returned the item ( karaoke k068 wireless microphone ) today. how will i know you received the item?

when will i get the replacement? lbc ret# 179900828379

Watch

Nag apply aq nang return kasi d ko nman natanggap yong watch,peru i paid it already,so panu yun?wala nman laman yong box..panu maibabalik ang pera ko?

/Sewing machine 999.00 Pesos

I wonder if my order push through. On Dec. 7, 2017

item I did not order

I find it so hard to return an item online, can I give this back to the courier CARGO KING in tagbilaran city. the courier did not know what is inside .

the Lazada orange package has only the no. C-CKC-00, MPDS-334451591-2340. I padi P638.50, when I open the plastic , inside is Titan Gel for Men which I did not order 2 packs still wrapped in bubble wrap. My orders which has the same order no.

are the Greenola Organic Maca Powder + Chia seeds set of 2, Cafe Historia Latte flavor and Health & Naturals MACA , the last item I received dec. 12/17 the other 2 items I haven't received yet. Please assist me on this and the money I padi should paid for the other items I ordered.

Hoping for your immediate response. Thank you

Lazada

Makapag provide po ba kayo ng 18650 3.7V 9800mah rechargeable li-ion battery?tnx

Smartphone

Paano mag avail ng installment sa cellphone?

Lazada

Good afternoon gusto ko sana bumili ng smart TV kaso Hindi po pareho ang price s nklagay .ano po b ang tamang price ng SPARC smart TV 32 inches. Thanks po

For installment

Good pm! Ask ko lang po kung kukuha ako ng item which is for installment,magkano po ba yong down payment and for monthly?

I hope for your response. Thank you.

Order cancellation

How can I cancel my order?

Cancelation of order

I cancel my order

Stroller bag

Hi! Good day i would like to cancel my order #397856561

PLACE

Good day! Itatanong ko lng, bakit hindi sa lugar na nilagay ko sa info.ko, ipinadala yung item ko.???

PIKIT ang delivery place ko, Pro kukunin ko sa KIDAPAWAN?? =MINDANAO AREA= Order# 389552621

Cancellation of order 362676261

Hi! I would like to cancel my order 362676261 because it turned out the delivery date is so long. But if you can assure me i can receive it on or before nov 30 id rather not cancel it.thank u

refund

I had an order of 5 items same item but only 1 item i got,it is from the seller xzy collection my member wants a refund #386829285 hope to hear from you with in this day. thank you

Questions 172