Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer

printer

ask kolang bkt hanggang ngun walapa rin ung inorder ko na printer. march 6 ko sya inorder, reply skin ng EZ HUB SHOPPING wed 7-sat 2018 dating ng order ko pero until now wala prn. pang 8days na.

Asking about my order

The item that i order will be delivered today in our house but im in work how could i txt or inform the one who will deliver my order that he will just deliver it in the place where im working ?

Wrong item send

Ang inorder ko po ay rack worth of P362 dahil discounted ang item bakit po diniliver sa akin noong March 8 ay iba hook n S tapos wala po kayong hotline number para po matawagan sa mabilisang action. Dati po may inorder din po asawa ko sa inyo blender 2in 1 po may kasama po dapat dalawa po yong sa cover small at large dumating po isa lng pinalampas ko po yon kaya hope na may action po ito thanks po

Caceling order

Gusto ko po sana cancel ung order kala ko makukuha na agad ng 7days..nakabile napo kc ako kay langan kuna kc bkas

Canceling orders

Can I cancel the 3 items with the ff order # 3938451442 # 3725971442 # 3762361442 I need all these items a week before March 27 (my son's graduation) but according to your delivery schedule it will be delivered to me on the 1st week of April.

Show

Hnd po gumagana ung n bili q po na items

Pano po ba mag pa replacement non?

Refund my money

Hello! Good morning pls bka matulungn nyo po ako m refund k yung money ko .txt k yung lbc wla nmn rply s binigay nila n # kc po for replace yung unit ko kaso problema wla p ata n available n gnun.kaya nag txt kyo skin for refund nlng dw pera ko.tnx

cancel my item

gusto ko po sana ma pa cancel yung order ko na Iwata CM13EC-03 Evaporative air cooler(white)

Cancellation of my order

I will cancel my order number 385616853 martin ankle boots for women color yellow size 7.. I ordered wrong size and wrong color. I will return it..aside from that my daughter didnot like the design..

user16593561

And my husband ordered this item color black. My order was already doubled that is why i will cancel this.

order of the Alkalinewater pitcher 2.5 liters -Ph Restore

Hello po, i was talking with mam Carmela earlier, asking for my order number, saan po ba ito makikita, then there was an internet connection problem. I would like to pay my order COD , how can i with her again to verify, where can i see the order number she was asking?

Cancellation

I cancel my order # 3251884442 because i want to change my order tnx.

Cancellation

Please i want you to cancel my order #384777813 I don't have much money left because the delivery was passed its due date. Im begging you cancel my order rujiefecianielblesscabrido@gmail.com

Cancelled item

I have an order ..5pack of sakura lose wieght ..can i cancelled it ....plsss

Order number

Saan po ba mkikita ung order number?? Pag naffollow up po kasi ako ng order un ang hinihingi eh.. txt po

order

nag triple po yong order ko kc pinindot ko po ung track my order nilagay ko po yong order # tapos pinindot ko yong arrow nung tiningnan ko po ung my order 3 n po sila pero pareho item d q n po ma cancel pano po un wala n kc aq pambayad s masunod..

Show

Wala parin ang order ko kahit nakatanggap na ako ng text from you po Lazada

Bakit wala parin ang order ko po kahapon,may natanggap po ako na text na kahapon idi deliver ang order ko pero wala namn akong natanggap po. Davo Area po ako eto po order # ko 355975953.

Voucher

Hi lazada how can i used my voucher? This voucher given to me instead of my money.

H-NVE-A19 SOLD BY: CANDY ONLINE SHOP

Panu ko poh sya ipapachange item iba kasi ung nasa picture sa personal. Pano ko maoorder ang item na ipapalit ko.

Wrong house number

Hi! I just received a text message from cargo king that you shipped my ordered item today and it will be going to be delivered anytime soon.

I ordered the item last Jan.29 , 2018 and unfortunately I entered the wrong house number. Still at this moment no courier make a call for me.

I hope the courier gets the new address as I ALWAYS update my address from my account. Could possibly the courier will find my house address?

verify my order last 1/13/18

i have ordered portable sewing machine last saturday 1/13/18.and it did not arrived as of today.i just want to check the status of the said order named....MINDA DELACRUZ...with the postal address...PUROK MANGGA, TUBURAN DISTRICT,(FRONTING BARANGAY HALL OF TUBURAN), PAGADIAN CITY, ZAMBOANGA DEL SUR, PHILS. as per scheduled of delivery was tuesday, 1/16/18... why the said order was not delivered?

Questions 200