Verified Reviewer

3.0

Hi, it has been more than 15 banking days since my refund from a canceled ordered, but there is no amount of cash was reflected in my bank and Lazada Wallet.

I have been contacting the costumer care since, they say it will 100% refunded for 5-15 banking days.

I hope you can refund it so as early as possible or I am taking legal action for Fraud with this.

Order was placed April 18, 2021 (11:28PM(

Paid on the same time.

Comments

#2012679

Hi Joseph, we understand how you feel and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern?

#2011848

Hi Joseph, we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern?

Lazada Philippines Reviews