Verified Reviewer

Resolved

Update by user Jun 22, 2020

Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with full refund. Got my full refund after a month of following up.

Very bad service.

Do not ever use credit card for payment. Only use cash on delivery or you will regret it..

Original review posted by user May 23, 2020

ORDER: #286772****90332

NAME: Secretlab TITAN 2020 Series Softweave Fabric Gaming Chair - Charcoal Blue

AMOUNT: 23,990.00

DETAILS:

I have an order that was supposed to be delivered last march 20 which was paid through credit card. I got a communication last 1st week of april that my item will not be delivered and that I will receive a refund.

Until now there is no movement with my refund process. I have been contacting Lazada support through chat and call and they can't provide a useful and concrete update regarding my refund.

All they keep saying is the following:

1. They will create a follow up regarding my concern and I will receive an update through email after 1-2 days (I ONLY RECEIVED AN UPDATE ONCE AFTER CONTACTING SUPPORT FOR LIKE 20X)

2. They said that the product must be returned to seller first then my refund will be processed.

(I CHECK THE TRACKING WEBSITE OF THE COURIER THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO DELIVER MY ITEM AND IT SAID THAT MY ITEM WAS ALREADY RETURNED LAST MAY 1 BUT THEY KEEP SAYING IT IS NOT RETURNED YET) *screenshots attached

They said that they have limited workforce that's why there is a delay regarding the return of my item to the seller (WHICH CONTRADICTS THE INFO IN THE COURIER'S WEBSITE THAT SAYS THE ITEM WAS RETURNED ALREADY) but I saw someone in facebook received his order 2 days after placing it. (WHEN IT IS A NEW ORDER IT ONLY TAKES 2 DAYS BUT FOR REFUND IT IS ALREADY 2 MONTHS PASSED AND NO PROPER UPDATES ARE GIVEN) *screen attached

User's recommendation: Always use cash on delivery or better yet use other website for online shopping. customer service is really bad.

Lazada Philippines Cons: Customer service lack of knowledge, Incompetent agents, Give false information, Unethical and non-customer oriented customer care specialist.

Comments

Hello Lawrence, we apologized for the inconvenience this has caused you. Upon checking, your concern was already coordinated on our relevant team and just waiting for their feedback.

No worries, they will update you once they receive their notification. Thank you and stay safe! For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.

Lazada Philippines Reviews