I have been a loyal lazada buyer..but this happened to a seller get me so much headache..he sent wrong item from my order of rubber shoes that quite expensive for us low income..just want go give anniv present to my husband..but then this happened.. instead of wrong item he sent..it also defective and pairs are not the same..i requested for a refund and i contacted the seller everytime but no response from him

Attached here is the details..hope you can help me on this matter.. thanks

Marj fernandez

bbeashley0808@***.com

Comments

Hi, Ma'am/Sir. We understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us.

Once you received an item with problem, no worries, because we have a return policy. If your area is affected by the ECQ, we will be extending the return period but make sure that you will submit an online return form within the return policy of your item. For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.

Lazada Philippines Reviews