Im missing 2 pairs of Nikes ! Thats if theyre real Nikes ..

Im missing a Casio G-Shock watch, Im missing 3 surge protectors ! You guys suck !!

I will try to get my bank to rip the money away from you ... Im going to write bad reviews on many platforms until you give the money back

User's recommendation: To never use Lazada until u return the money from the missing watch, 2 ladies Nike shoes. 3 surge protectors and one pair of gloves.

Location: Pearl City, Hawaii

Comments

#2014378

Hi PissedConsumer255****, we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern?

#2013790

Sent me a product I don't need and neglected to send any part of my order. Being run around on the free and easy returns as I don't have anything in the order to return.

Lazada Philippines Reviews