Manaoag, Ilocos Region
100% full Not resolved

My order # 316372212 avt navigator is not working so i ask for full refund.On march 30, lazada texted my refund has been approved,at the same day lazada texted me my refund has been initiated.

Last april 5 i updated my querry and it says my refund has been voided because its already been 7 days through LBC. There was no email for further information on how I'll bet the money through LBC.

I asked lazada for this but nobody answered it.They ask again for bank transaction,as im reading the complaints i am afraid lazada might not refund my money and i am a regular costumer of lazada.

Review about: Avt Navigator.

I didn't like: Refund system.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $6650
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Lazada Philippines?

Comments

LazadaPH

Thanks for taking our call.We have already processed a manual refund via bank transfer.

We'll get back to you on or before Tuesday. If you have other questions, suggestions and concerns, please dont hesitate to contact us via our customer service hotline at (02) 795-8900 for further assistance or you may also send us an email through this link http://bit.ly/I6aQMR.

or engage in our live chat available from Mondays thru Fridays @ 9am - 6pm using the same link.Good day!