Lazada Philippines - Refund has been noided
My order # 316372212 avt navigator is not working so i ask for full refund.On march 30, lazada texted my refund has been approved,at the same day lazada texted me my refund has been initiated.
Last april 5 i updated my querry and it says my refund has been voided because its already been 7 days through LBC. There was no email for further information on how I'll bet the money through LBC.
I asked lazada for this but nobody answered it.They ask again for bank transaction,as im reading the complaints i am afraid lazada might not refund my money and i am a regular costumer of lazada.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Refund system
You May Also Like
- "LAZADA RETURN POLICY SUCKS BIG TIME!!!! I have placed an order thru lazada on feb 10. They have sent confirmation on the same day. I find it funny that they were..."
- "I ordered a lenovo g4030 on jan 22, 2015. it was supposedly a gift for myself since my bday is on feb 9th. unfortunately there was a problem with the..."
- "i ordered a few days back. I was glad that there's alwats an update I get via sms as to the status of my order. Amazingly, I finally got another..."
- "I want to cancel my orders and the order number is 329113952 because I change my mind but every time I cancel my orders it says unsuccessful. Please help me..."
- "My order # 316372212 avt navigator is not working so i ask for full refund. On march 30, lazada texted my refund has been approved,at the same day lazada texted..."
- "Just as others have stated, I should have read reviews first. I am so disappointed and frustrated with this joke of a company. However, I have filed a complaint with..."
- "This is the worst place to go!!!! Employees are idiots or something!!! After making wait more than 5 minutes to take my order I ask for the mint chocolate swirl..."
- "I would like to know where the Great Value eggs are supplied from. I'm guessing it is somewhere with either genetically modified chickens, or where policies are not closely maintained...."