Manaoag, Ilocos Region

My order # 316372212 avt navigator is not working so i ask for full refund.On march 30, lazada texted my refund has been approved,at the same day lazada texted me my refund has been initiated.

Last april 5 i updated my querry and it says my refund has been voided because its already been 7 days through LBC. There was no email for further information on how I'll bet the money through LBC.

I asked lazada for this but nobody answered it.They ask again for bank transaction,as im reading the complaints i am afraid lazada might not refund my money and i am a regular costumer of lazada.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of avt philippines gps navigation system from Lazada Philippines and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $6650 and wants Lazada Philippines to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was refund system. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lazada Philippines for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Lazada Philippines?

Comments

LazadaPH

Thanks for taking our call.We have already processed a manual refund via bank transfer.

We'll get back to you on or before Tuesday. If you have other questions, suggestions and concerns, please dont hesitate to contact us via our customer service hotline at (02) 795-8900 for further assistance or you may also send us an email through this link http://bit.ly/I6aQMR.

or engage in our live chat available from Mondays thru Fridays @ 9am - 6pm using the same link.Good day!