Lazada Philippines - Refund has been noided

My order # 316372212 avt navigator is not working so i ask for full refund.On march 30, lazada texted my refund has been approved,at the same day lazada texted me my refund has been initiated.

Last april 5 i updated my querry and it says my refund has been voided because its already been 7 days through LBC. There was no email for further information on how I'll bet the money through LBC.

I asked lazada for this but nobody answered it.They ask again for bank transaction,as im reading the complaints i am afraid lazada might not refund my money and i am a regular costumer of lazada.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Avt Navigator
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #825216 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Lazada Philippines? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Apr 08 #1141330

Thanks for taking our call. We have already processed a manual refund via bank transfer. We'll get back to you on or before Tuesday. If you have other questions, suggestions and concerns, please dont hesitate to contact us via our customer service hotline at (02) 795-8900 for further assistance or you may also send us an email through this link or engage in our live chat available from Mondays thru Fridays @ 9am - 6pm using the same link. Good day!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Lazada Philippines. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Lazada Philippines.
Filing a new complaint about