Verified Reviewer

Resolved

Update by user Jun 07, 2021

Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with settlement agreement. The courier refunded the extra money that rider took from us. Thank you..

Original review posted by user Jun 07, 2021

Hi Lazada,

I would like to report this courier and refund the extra money he took from us.

My order got delivered today which was received by my mother.

My mother gave him 1,550 as the courier says the total price of my order is 1,550 pesos, which is not correct.

The total price of my order is only 1,051.21 pesos.

Please check the screenshot attached.

Order number: 388510****79925 and 386898****79925

Tracking number: RH000756**** and RH000753****

Joan

Comments

#2021756

Hi Duffy, we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. We are glad also that the rider already settled this matter.

Kindly report to us once you encounter again this kind of concern for us to make proper reports and internal investigations. For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.

Lazada Philippines Reviews