Verified Reviewer

hi, good day! I'm one of your many customers looking for an Electric bike, one of your sellers a Braves Electric Bike Shop found a cheaper price start asking questions regarding their available units and after sending pictures and specs of the unit I choose, he/she told me to deposit the downpayment of 3k through Gcash account last March 27, 2021and send my details and promise to deliver the unit the following day.

after sending the 3k amount, he/she want me to add another 3k to deliver my unit. I start asking why? from that conversation I think there is something wrong with that seller (Scammer). So I decided to refund my downpayment.

We have a long conversation and he/she told me my number to send to the code coming to Lazada, and ask for that code to process my refund but after that, they told me lazada is not approved my refund.

how can that possible for my money is transfer one of they account Gcash number 0961074**** holder name Malchor Avila. Please help me with this, hope you find solutions to my concern, all I want is to get back my money.

I hope for your kind consideration on this.

Thanks and regards,

Maricel

Comments

#1997924

Hi Maricel D, we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. We will make sure to raise your complaint right away but we regret to inform you that we will not be able to grant you a refund since you transacted outside of Lazada.

Please be guided that we don't do initial payments or made any payments at all, outside Lazada. When paying through Cash on Delivery, we have a reminder for our customers on the checkout page that full payment is done only directly to the courier and that no partial payments are required. You may also report this matter to NBI or Cyber Crime Team for further investigations. Kindly check this link https://tinyurl.com/y4eqb373 for more details about our Security Reminders about Payment Scams.

Lazada Philippines Reviews