Verified Reviewer

My family and I are loyal customers of Lazada, trusting it more than your competitor. However, I did not expect that I would be a victim of scam which your system (in which I could not comprehend) has allowed to happen.

There was this parcel that was brought to our house last Thursday (March 4).

The courier called me about the delivery and I immediately told him that I do not have any order of that kind and no expected delivery on that date. However, my son who was used to having deliveries under my name got the money intended for the payment of the sack of rice I ordered and paid the courier of the amount P1,995.00 plus the delivery fee of P45.00

I immediately contacted the courier and the manager of SIlang Hub (Silang, Cavite). The manager sent to our house the courier and looked in my Lazada Account History. It was so clear that I did not have that order.

However, according to the Silang Hub facility, the order is in their system. Now, HOW DID IT HAPPEN?

i was doing this for you to be able to make your own investigation and to prevent this from happening again and for me TO REFUND MY HARD-EARNED MONEY!

Comments