2.4
Turnaround Time

Update by user Jan 23, 2017

I need my refund ASAP. I am waiting for them to call me.

Original review posted by user Jan 22, 2017

Until now my refund request is zero. I think hellopay is a SCAM and Lazada has to pay.

Submitting this review, i thought might help but until now, nothing happened. If this platform, doesn't help deprived customers, then why waste time writing reviews. Is this just for publicity? If this is really helping me, as customer, you call me because i called customer service of lazada and hellopay many times.

I also contacted their twitter and facebook accounts, but nothing happened.

We need to inform authorities about this SCAM so that there will be no other victims to experience the way i do. I will wait until this week to have my money back.

Review about: Lazada Philippines Customer Care.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

I liked: Seasoned sale.

I didn't like: Time of refund, Slow refund process.

Comments

Marilao, Bulacan, Philippines #1292380

Please refund my money back.. its not my fault that the product i ordered in LAZADA is out of stock.

I Already pay for it through hellopay!

Now i still dont have my refund (P2,770),, 2 months already has passed. Lazada should be the one to refund it of coordinate with hellopay since they are partners ("Partners in Crime").

Now i dont purchased any product the hellopay will involve!

LazadaPH

Thanks for taking our call, PennyPanda. We have already called the attention of our HelloPay support team regarding your emails and refund follow up.

Rest assured that they will attend to your concern in no time.

We hope we have been of assistance to you. Good day!

PennyPanda
to LazadaPH #1275537

As of today, no refund yet. Please speed up.

to PennyPanda Marilao, Bulacan, Philippines #1292416

I Already pay for it through hellopay!

Now i dont purchased any product the hellopay will involve!