Tanjay City, Central Visayas
2K views

LAZADA CLAIMED TO HAVE SENT TO ME THE REFUND OF THE WRONG ITEM I RETURNED LAST FEBRUARY 4, 2016 VIA LBC (ORDER NUMBER 352482372). FIRST REFUND, MARCH 9, 2016, BUT NO TRACKING NUMBER WAS SENT.

I'VE BEEN ASKING FOR THE TRACKING NUMBER BUT LAZADA INSIST THEY SENT IT TO MY EMAIL ACCOUNT. I CHECK THE SPAM FOLDER AND INBOX, NO TRACKING NUMBER. THE REFUND BECAME VOID CONSIDERING THE TIME AND LAZADA, AS PER CUSTOMER SERVICE, CLAIMED TO HAVE RESENT THE REFUND LAST MARCH 22, 2016, BUT STILL NO TRACKING NUMBER WAS SENT TO MY EMAIL ACCOUNT. ALL I RECEIVED FROM THEIR CUSTOMERS SERVICE PERSONNEL WAS CROCODILE'S TEARS.

MY EMAIL ACCOUNT IS CORRECT AND IT IS ACTIVE. I HAVE BEEN RECEIVING EMAILS FROM MY FRIENDS UNTIL NOW WHICH ONLY SHOWS THAT THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH MY EMAIL.

IN FACT, PREVIOUSLY, I'VE BEEN RECEIVING EMAILS FROM LAZADA CONCERNING THE RETURN PROCESS BUT NEVER A TRACKING NUMBER FOR THAT MATTER.

I didn't like: Poor customer service, Give false information, Not keeping promises.

Comments

SatisfiedMacaw215

Paano ko ba makukuha ung winidraw ko from my lazada wallet worth 1734 .00 ang tinitext lng nila sa akin is the lazada id maclaclaim ko na ba yun.wla akong nataggap na email

i also encounter this the amoubt is 5594 pesos but tgey fid not send me my remmitance control number. yhe transaction just pop up sucess but no remittance number. what the *** lazada return my money..

to Anonymous #1699057

Ganyan din po ung sa akin intext lng nila is ung lazada wallet id paano po ung makukuha?

LuxuriousSwift438

ppllss. send my tracking# via lbc to claim my refund money worth of 5,391

i already got mine... i thought they did not sent me but they did...

i found it on my email folder boxbe waiting list under new folder...

not in my inbox.. they send the email same day as i requested for refund thru LBC...

same as here from lazda.. i try to refund due to fake item or counterfeit item..

still no tracking # for LBC to refund..

no live agent no email response... *** *** lazada

hi,paano ba yang system ng lbc at lazada,worth 5600 ung refundation q sa lazada wala nmng sinisend na tracking number ng lbc remittance..pano ba yan?mkukuha pa ba yun?

Princess Ibea

Same here! :(

to Princess Ibea #1699058

Narefund nio na po ba sa inii?

Pls send my remittance number because I need to claim my money.this is my Gmail alvaradoronald117@gmail.com

Same po.. Wala paring sinesend sakin na remmitance code nagagalit na yung parents ko....

No to poor customer services!! No to lazada!! I'm victim of that case that's why I hate lazada!!!

Pano dq makuha ung lbc remmittance number kng san dq lm kng bkit dq mabuksan gusto k sna mgchange emaill s bago ko pra maclaim ko refund

The situation they said they remmitance number but I don't even receive it

#1619535

Kailan po kayo magsesend ng Remittance Number. Wala na po kasi akong pera at kailangan ko na po yung 2600. Take action naman po, hindi naman napupulot ang pera

me too..i haven't received any lbc remittance number..so how can i get my almost 900 php refund?

to OK #1699059

Sa akin po is 1734 paano ko makukuha sa lbc ang int3xt lang sa akin ung ano lng lazada wallet id

OH MY SAME HERE. sasabihin pa na "SENT" daw past pa ah.

eh wala nga iniinsist pa na sinend daw.

parang mga wala balak talaga magrefund. paasa

Hindi po Lazada ang may problema. As long as may ref # ka.

Hirap Lang Kasi ung mga taga Main branch pa kinokontak para ma unlock ang refund, aabutin ka nang syam syam bago nila I unlock. Kaya wala tyo nakukuhang refund.

aq din meron na refund pro wla nmn remittance no.