Tanjay City, Central Visayas
1.8K views

LAZADA CLAIMED TO HAVE SENT TO ME THE REFUND OF THE WRONG ITEM I RETURNED LAST FEBRUARY 4, 2016 VIA LBC (ORDER NUMBER 352482372). FIRST REFUND, MARCH 9, 2016, BUT NO TRACKING NUMBER WAS SENT.

I'VE BEEN ASKING FOR THE TRACKING NUMBER BUT LAZADA INSIST THEY SENT IT TO MY EMAIL ACCOUNT. I CHECK THE SPAM FOLDER AND INBOX, NO TRACKING NUMBER. THE REFUND BECAME VOID CONSIDERING THE TIME AND LAZADA, AS PER CUSTOMER SERVICE, CLAIMED TO HAVE RESENT THE REFUND LAST MARCH 22, 2016, BUT STILL NO TRACKING NUMBER WAS SENT TO MY EMAIL ACCOUNT. ALL I RECEIVED FROM THEIR CUSTOMERS SERVICE PERSONNEL WAS CROCODILE'S TEARS.

MY EMAIL ACCOUNT IS CORRECT AND IT IS ACTIVE. I HAVE BEEN RECEIVING EMAILS FROM MY FRIENDS UNTIL NOW WHICH ONLY SHOWS THAT THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH MY EMAIL.

IN FACT, PREVIOUSLY, I'VE BEEN RECEIVING EMAILS FROM LAZADA CONCERNING THE RETURN PROCESS BUT NEVER A TRACKING NUMBER FOR THAT MATTER.

I didn't like: Poor customer service, Give false information, Not keeping promises.

Comments

hi,paano ba yang system ng lbc at lazada,worth 5600 ung refundation q sa lazada wala nmng sinisend na tracking number ng lbc remittance..pano ba yan?mkukuha pa ba yun?

Princess Ibea
Same here! :(

Pls send my remittance number because I need to claim my money.this is my Gmail alvaradoronald117@gmail.com

Same po.. Wala paring sinesend sakin na remmitance code nagagalit na yung parents ko....

No to poor customer services!! No to lazada!! I'm victim of that case that's why I hate lazada!!!

Pano dq makuha ung lbc remmittance number kng san dq lm kng bkit dq mabuksan gusto k sna mgchange emaill s bago ko pra maclaim ko refund

The situation they said they remmitance number but I don't even receive it

#1619535

Kailan po kayo magsesend ng Remittance Number. Wala na po kasi akong pera at kailangan ko na po yung 2600. Take action naman po, hindi naman napupulot ang pera

me too..i haven't received any lbc remittance number..so how can i get my almost 900 php refund?

OH MY SAME HERE. sasabihin pa na "SENT" daw past pa ah.

eh wala nga iniinsist pa na sinend daw.

parang mga wala balak talaga magrefund. paasa

Hindi po Lazada ang may problema. As long as may ref # ka.

Hirap Lang Kasi ung mga taga Main branch pa kinokontak para ma unlock ang refund, aabutin ka nang syam syam bago nila I unlock. Kaya wala tyo nakukuhang refund.

aq din meron na refund pro wla nmn remittance no.

Ako din same here putanginanh mga hinayupak na mga yan 1 week na wala pa din akong na receive na remmitance number mga gago amp.

Ako din mag 3 months na wala okay sana kung pera ko yin pinabili lang naman sakin nakakahiya tuloy no lbc remittance at all akala ko ako lang ang ganyan

2 weeks ago i return my items but until i cant see my remittance number in my account please ineed the money now please send again my lbc remittance number in my account please

The lazada texted me that they sent my LBC REMITTANCE NUMBER for my, returned item. But until now I didn't receive it...

I NEED MY REFUND!

Pls. make an action about this matter.

I also experienced this, until now i haven't received that remittance details , Lazada proved how their customer service a real big piece of sh*t.

Panu ko makukuha yung refund .wala nman ako nareresive na .remmitance no.tagal na nun .wala padn

to Lhen managa #1632869

Hello po ako din po same sintements here hindi mo pa rin po ba nakukuha?

panu ko makukuha pera ko sa lbc kung hnd nmn nag confirm yung lazada eh may sira pa nmn phone na nabili ko