Tanjay City, Central Visayas
1.3K views

LAZADA CLAIMED TO HAVE SENT TO ME THE REFUND OF THE WRONG ITEM I RETURNED LAST FEBRUARY 4, 2016 VIA LBC (ORDER NUMBER 352482372). FIRST REFUND, MARCH 9, 2016, BUT NO TRACKING NUMBER WAS SENT.

I'VE BEEN ASKING FOR THE TRACKING NUMBER BUT LAZADA INSIST THEY SENT IT TO MY EMAIL ACCOUNT. I CHECK THE SPAM FOLDER AND INBOX, NO TRACKING NUMBER. THE REFUND BECAME VOID CONSIDERING THE TIME AND LAZADA, AS PER CUSTOMER SERVICE, CLAIMED TO HAVE RESENT THE REFUND LAST MARCH 22, 2016, BUT STILL NO TRACKING NUMBER WAS SENT TO MY EMAIL ACCOUNT. ALL I RECEIVED FROM THEIR CUSTOMERS SERVICE PERSONNEL WAS CROCODILE'S TEARS.

MY EMAIL ACCOUNT IS CORRECT AND IT IS ACTIVE. I HAVE BEEN RECEIVING EMAILS FROM MY FRIENDS UNTIL NOW WHICH ONLY SHOWS THAT THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH MY EMAIL.

IN FACT, PREVIOUSLY, I'VE BEEN RECEIVING EMAILS FROM LAZADA CONCERNING THE RETURN PROCESS BUT NEVER A TRACKING NUMBER FOR THAT MATTER.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Lazada Philippines. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $3999 and wants Lazada Philippines to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was poor customer service, give false information and not keeping promises. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lazada Philippines lazada philippines online order for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

me too..i haven't received any lbc remittance number..so how can i get my almost 900 php refund?

OH MY SAME HERE. sasabihin pa na "SENT" daw past pa ah.

eh wala nga iniinsist pa na sinend daw.

parang mga wala balak talaga magrefund. paasa

Hindi po Lazada ang may problema. As long as may ref # ka.

Hirap Lang Kasi ung mga taga Main branch pa kinokontak para ma unlock ang refund, aabutin ka nang syam syam bago nila I unlock. Kaya wala tyo nakukuhang refund.

aq din meron na refund pro wla nmn remittance no.

Ako din same here putanginanh mga hinayupak na mga yan 1 week na wala pa din akong na receive na remmitance number mga gago amp.

Ako din mag 3 months na wala okay sana kung pera ko yin pinabili lang naman sakin nakakahiya tuloy no lbc remittance at all akala ko ako lang ang ganyan

2 weeks ago i return my items but until i cant see my remittance number in my account please ineed the money now please send again my lbc remittance number in my account please

The lazada texted me that they sent my LBC REMITTANCE NUMBER for my, returned item. But until now I didn't receive it...

I NEED MY REFUND!

Pls. make an action about this matter.

I also experienced this, until now i haven't received that remittance details , Lazada proved how their customer service a real big piece of sh*t.

Panu ko makukuha yung refund .wala nman ako nareresive na .remmitance no.tagal na nun .wala padn

panu ko makukuha pera ko sa lbc kung hnd nmn nag confirm yung lazada eh may sira pa nmn phone na nabili ko

ganyan din nangyare sakin . ang sabi ko LBC store credit ang gusto kong process ng refund tpos sinendan ako ng cash voucher imbes na store credit. tpos nag expire yung cash voucher 3 hours after ko mareceive yun sa email

Pareho tayo ng problema,paano ba ito ma

iiresolba?

I also experienced that kind of responsed from Lazada . They just keep on sending notification that they already sent the remittance number pero wala akong natanggap.

Caloocan, Batangas, Philippines #1336063

May trucking no. Ako pero hindi konpa din makukuha sa lbc kasi kailangan pa daw i unlock yung grabe pahirap ng refund sa lazada

to Anonymous Las Pi, Las Pinas, Philippines #1339311

Same problem tapos papahintayin ka ng napakatagal sa lbc tapos wala naman makukuha tsk grabe

to Anonymous #1426512

Ma'm nung sinabi po sakin ng lbc knina na need pa iunlock ung remittance number ko... ng log in agad ako sa lazada account ko.

And reach out to their customer service thru live chat. And I ask kung ano gagawin.. then they instructed me na bumalik the same day sa lbc branch..they asked kung what time ako mkakabalik sa lbc branch. So 6pm after work..

bumalik nga po ako sa lbc. And tinawagan po ako ng lazada.. The same CS representative po ang ng assist sakin. sya po ung nkipag usap sa lbc representative..

then I got my refund. Knina lng po..

Para, Paranaque, Philippines #1310480

Ako dn isang victim ng lazada cinungaling ung lazada ngrefund din ako sknila dhil ung items na bnli q sknla at sira dko nga ngmit khit isang araw long pgdliver skin lowbt u. Pla forever na cra items nla.tpos

pnblik skin bnlik q nmn sav itxt nla ung tracking number q sa email q tningnan q pero wala nmn tma nmn email q cnungaling class mnloloko.

I was victim too. i want to let this issue go to media if this is not resolve. I will let this 1st show on facebook